Sign in to follow this  
PC Pilot Dave

Has anyone been able to get their Saitek equipment to properly work with DTG Flight School?

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone had been able to get their Saitek equipment to work with DTG Flight School? I launched the program this morning for the first time and discovered that my Saitek yoke and rudder pedals were detected. However, I was unable to change some of the joystick commands for things like brakes and elevator trim. Currently when I use my Saitek elevator trim, it rolls the entire aircraft left and right! When I try to change the elevator or brake actions in the Settings menu, it won't recognize me spinning the elevator trim wheel or pushing forward on the rudder pedals. 

Just wanted to see if other simmers were having this problem or if this was just something I may be doing wrong/overlooking.

Any thoughts would be most appreciated! Thank you!

Currently when I use my Saitek elevator trim, it rolls the entire aircraft left and right!

I'm having the same problem.... rolls to the right mostly.. and have move joke strong to the left to avoid crash.... could you solve this ? (calibrate didn't work)

I can only connect yoke and pedals.... Thats all :( And saitek didnt even publish all drivers for pro flight products for windows 10........ Maybe its because of that?

And saitek didnt even publish all drivers for pro flight products for windows 10........ Maybe its because of that?

What saitek product don't you have drivers for? I have drivers for all my products.

If trim is rolling the aircraft then select the trim wheel and clear all axis. You will find it is assigned to ailerons. You really need to go through each controller and clear all axis. Then you can start assigning them.

I don`t any problems, I just can`t sync. them. Hopefully, FSUIPC will make it work in the future?!

My%20Signature.jpg

What saitek product don't you have drivers for? I have drivers for all my products.

If trim is rolling the aircraft then select the trim wheel and clear all axis. You will find it is assigned to ailerons. You really need to go through each controller and clear all axis. Then you can start assigning them.

Well I dont have drivers for Pro Flight Multi Panel and Switch Panel... as I know, they havent been released yet. Or am I wrong?

I don`t any problems, I just can`t sync. them. Hopefully, FSUIPC will make it work in the future?!

FSUIPC will never work with DTGFS. This was stated months ago by Martin.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

For the Pro Flight panels and Switch Panel, use the software from SPAD, much better control of functions.

And my Pro Fight Yoke has a permanent right aileron deflection that no amount of calibratrion will fix, but it's manageable if annoying.

• Upvote 1

You are right, the switch panel doesn't have win10 drivers but all the main controllers do. Yokes, throttles, trim wheel, rudders pedals all have win10 drivers and all work with flight school.

If you are getting odd reactions when moving a control I would go back and recheck every single axis on every individual controller. It really does sound like you have duplicate assignments.

Chris

For the Pro Flight panels and Switch Panel, use the software from SPAD, much better control of functions.

And my Pro Fight Yoke has a permanent right aileron deflection that no amount of calibratrion will fix, but it's manageable if annoying.

Could you elaborate on this, please? SPAD.neXt requires either FSUPIC or Simconnect which both will never work with Flightschool, I don't recall exactly about the legacy SPAD drivers, but as far as I remember those required FSUIPC, too.

How did you manage to get the panels to work then?

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hi all, please ignore my post above, I didn't cotton on to the fact that this was a DTG forum. That will teach me to read things properly before I make a reply. My apologies if I mislead anyone.

Mallio

Michael, Martin has mentioned several times that DTG will be providing their own proprietary version of SimConnect, eventually.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

My Saitek Cessna trim wheel is not recognized.. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Since the updates and getting the DA plane, though I notice when I move my thrust, props, etc. none of them are actually moving in the planes in terms of the animation though on the panel I can see the thrust moving up, prop speed, etc. The plane doesn't move either. Anyone having problems with this? Haven't been able to fly since the updates. Wondering if I should just reinstall.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb