Sign in to follow this  
Demious

Having some problems with DTG-FS

First of all, my graphics are really messed up. Anti alliassing doesnt seem to do anything, I've got jagged lines in so many places... And I cant find settings in the menus that change anything about it. Besides that, the colors are extremely oversaturated and intens that it gives me headaches. Since I read about this from more players, I've been waiting for an update to fix these problems, but still nothing...

Second, is there a clear guide about how to set up controls? I can only find a very basic interface that shows basic axes, but I cant find where to go to find the complete function list.

What also isnt very helpful, is that the throttle keeps changing it's setting to full power, every 10 seconds and I cant find how to fix this.

And my biggest problem, I tried to open a second window to show a panel view on my second monitor and I can open a second VC view, but when I drag it to the second monitor and drag the sides to cover the screen, I only get a black picture, there's nothing showing at all.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Maarten

Second, is there a clear guide about how to set up controls? I can only find a very basic interface that shows basic axes, but I cant find where to go to find the complete function list.

What also isnt very helpful, is that the throttle keeps changing it's setting to full power, every 10 seconds and I cant find how to fix this.

Yes - dropdown menu side scroller should have been wider.

Maybe you can get some tips here: