Sign in to follow this  
aerostar

Paint Request - Citation CJ2 525A

...to get a change from the predominately white base colour versions, is there anybody willing to make a paint scheme something like this...  or similar ?

Planespotters_Net_044556_1.jpg

A British and/or American REG would be nice...

Thanks to all the painters that do schemes for this Jet ... I understand it is a difficult process.

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Aerostar,

Maybe someone will step up and make this for you. Thanks to Jan Boe I am no longer making repaints for the community.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Ray,  I would take some others comments with a pinch of salt.  The Carenados are a difficult prospect to paint from what I've read and there are not many people willing or capable to do them...

Some people make rash comments about others..  but if you ask them to do better they quickly disappear.

If you enjoy it then why not....  

Aerostar,

Maybe someone will step up and make this for you. Thanks to Jan Boe I am no longer making repaints for the community.

Regards,

Ray

You're welcome! No more hassle with proper alignments. :smile:

Jan Boe,

perhaps you could show your  - worth -  and deliver a paint scheme for this jet and show how good you are.....   

Jan Boe,

perhaps you could show your  - worth -  and deliver a paint scheme for this jet and show how good you are.....   

aerostar,

Unfortunately I don't know much about creating these liverys, especially with Carenado's planes I'd fail miserably for sure. Sorry!

aerostar,

Unfortunately I don't know much about creating these liverys, especially with Carenado's planes I'd fail miserably for sure. Sorry!

Ah... then here you gladly admit you should never have criticized someone else's efforts.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hey Ray,

While I have not benefited from your repaints, I want to Thank You for them, and more specifically your leadership in re-crafting the CJ2 into a most enjoyable bird! I have been patiently awaiting the other well known developer to bring their CJ current. This fills the bill and may continue to do so for a long time!

Don't let any insensitive posters get you down or take away from your great and selfless contributions.

Regards,

Bill

Ah... then here you gladly admit you should never have criticized someone else's efforts.

In fact, I never criticized someone else's efforts. I was just a little cheeky and I'm very amused by the outcome of that :smile:

Jan Boe

I normally refrain from joining in forum disagreements or rants. I find them childish and useless. However, you have crossed the line with your last post.

Ray Marshall is a valued contributor to the flight sim community. His reviews of products are exceptionally well researched, documented and written. Ray backs up his flight simulator expertise with real world aviation knowledge and experience. All the liveries I fly in the Carenado Seneca V and the Carenado Phenom 300 were made by Ray Marshall. While we do not always agree on everything, I have always found him reasonable, courteous and respectful of others views.

To upset someone making these kinds of contributions with his obvious character reflects directly back on your lack of character. To say that you are "very amused by the outcome", I find despicable. We do not need you in the flight sim community. If you do not go away or get banned, the most you can hope for is to be ignored by the community as a whole.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Jan Boe

I normally refrain from joining in forum disagreements or rants. I find them childish and useless. However, you have crossed the line with your last post.

Ray Marshall is a valued contributor to the flight sim community. His reviews of products are exceptionally well researched, documented and written. Ray backs up his flight simulator expertise with real world aviation knowledge and experience. All the liveries I fly in the Carenado Seneca V and the Carenado Phenom 300 were made by Ray Marshall. While we do not always agree on everything, I have always found him reasonable, courteous and respectful of others views.

To upset someone making these kinds of contributions with his obvious character reflects directly back on your lack of character. To say that you are "very amused by the outcome", I find despicable. We do not need you in the flight sim community. If you do not go away or get banned, the most you can hope for is to be ignored by the community as a whole.

Greg

Greg Morin

As I don't want to contribute anymore to this off-topic here I'll write you a PM :wink:

I think that you must agree....  this plane and paint scheme looks absolutely fantastic !  

I bet a lot of of you that have this plane are really hoping that someone will make this available.... even the painters must be drooling over it.

Just imagine....  getting up and going to work in this,  wow !