Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

2.0.0.31 KIAD Clearance Freq

I just tried contacting clearance @ KIAD and the specified freq that P2A appears to be looking for is 135.69.  However I think this should be 135.7.  

PS - P2A is coming along nicely!

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Chris,

I just checked and 135.70 is the correct freq for Clr Del at KIAD.

Where did you see 135.69?

Thanks,

Dave

Chris,

I just checked and 135.70 is the correct freq for Clr Del at KIAD.

Where did you see 135.69?

Thanks,

Dave

Comes up under the info tab.  If I tune 135.70 I get "Check Frequency"

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

Chris, Here's what I get. It all seems to work fine on 135.70.

[Edit]

Well, it won't let me attach or paste a picture, but the frequency for Clr Del at KIAD in the Info Panel and the Freq panel is 135.70 and a radio call on that frequency gets Clr Delivery.

Must have been something strange going on when you saw 135.69.

Dave

Chris, Here's what I get. It all seems to work fine on 135.70.

[Edit]

Well, it won't let me attach or paste a picture, but the frequency for Clr Del at KIAD in the Info Panel and the Freq panel is 135.70 and a radio call on that frequency gets Clr Delivery.

Must have been something strange going on when you saw 135.69.

Dave

I just tried a flight at KIAD, tuned to 135.7 and am getting check frequency.  I think I managed to get a screen shot up.

kiad.jpg

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

I can definitely see you are having the problem you describe.

The only thing I can think of is somehow my database was changed at some point to avoid this problem.

I will upload a new base version with the database included and that should fix this issue.

Thanks for hangin' in there.

Dave

I can definitely see you are having the problem you describe.

The only thing I can think of is somehow my database was changed at some point to avoid this problem.

I will upload a new base version with the database included and that should fix this issue.

Thanks for hangin' in there.

Dave

I just upgraded to 2.0.1.0 and still have the same issue.  Do I need a full uninstall or can I delete the current database file and then run the upgrade?

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

The upgrade does not include the databases.  That is the difference between the upgrades and the full install.

Assuming you have not added sound files for ATC Chatter or an updated AIRAC Database from NavDataPro, you can just run the full install.  No need to uninstall anything.

If you do have some custom files in the current installation, back them up before you run the full install.

Dave

The upgrade does not include the databases.  That is the difference between the upgrades and the full install.

Assuming you have not added sound files for ATC Chatter or an updated AIRAC Database from NavDataPro, you can just run the full install.  No need to uninstall anything.

If you do have some custom files in the current installation, back them up before you run the full install.

Dave

Ah ok that makes sense.  Ill run through that tonight.  Thanks again!

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

After running through the fresh install I'm all set!  Thanks again.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS