Airfighter

Piaggio P180 Avanti II v2.0 - by Icarus - FREEWARE

Back in 2013, just before we became Icarus Team, we had released the Avanti II upgrade, based on the default X-Plane's 9 Avanti.

Now, between the other projects, we are working on a 2.0 version of the Avanti. It will include:

- Powered by Gizmo64.
- New manipulator technology (X-Plane 10.50+)
- Visual improvements.
- More in depth system simulation.
- Many other "small" improvements.

Of course Avanti II is and it will always be FREEWARE!

Here is a couple in-progress shot of the radio unit.

avanti_2.jpg

avanti_1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I wish you guys well! The Avanti is one of my favourite planes in the real world & I fly Mario Noriega's freeware Avanti for FSX:SE, so any Avanti for any simulator is a Good Thing!

You guys are wonderful, thanks again for all your effort!

You are welcomed! X-Plane community supports us, we are giving back!

I wish you guys well! The Avanti is one of my favourite planes in the real world & I fly Mario Noriega's freeware Avanti for FSX:SE, so any Avanti for any simulator is a Good Thing!

Thanks a lot!

• Upvote 1

A (very) short video shown charts panning on MFD. More videos to come as the project evolves.

Note: VERY early WIP!

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

P180 Avanti update:

As you know that Avanti is going to be free for every one, but that does not means inferior quality! Hope the pics below show that!

In addition, we are very happy to announce that we have the support and consultation of a real life Avanti pilot. This is a great help to us, to make Avanti as close as possible to a simulation of the real aircraft.

Also, we have the support of X-Aviation and Gizmo64, to achieve our goals. Therefore, when the aircraft will be ready for release, it will be available from x-pilot.com site.

Still there is a lot of thing to be done. We are taking our time to do them correctly, rather in a hurry and half-baked. This stands for all of our projects.

The V2.0 of the aircraft will be released with updated graphics, some systems simulation, and emulation of the Proline 21 Avionics suite. There is also the probability to incorporate the X-FMC on the 3D cockpit.

Future version of the aircraft will come with more systems simulated, Proline21 simulation, custom maps, and even custom FMS.

For now, enjoy the pics!
(Still WIP, thought!)

av3.jpg

av2.jpg

av1.jpg

• Upvote 1

At last, Avanti's first beta version is about to be released! We are currently setting up the download stuff.

Release day will be Monday, October 2, 2017.

And of course will be FREE!

For now some teasers! Enjoy!

xdJZl9F.jpg

W8eXfot.jpg

XHYuHsJ.jpg

EppYhH0.jpg

B7ZBGkZ.jpg

6gGdYYJ.jpg

kF9duNM.jpg

Lbh1IqJ.jpg

2Os9v8a.jpg

ed0BlKe.jpg

8Jt4PR5.jpg

• Upvote 2

My word! This has to be the most stunning freeware development ever released.  Just beautiful.  Thank you so much to the team for all your hard work.

Downloading now, excitedly!!!!

Beautiful - I don't have X-plane so I have to fly Mario Noriega's fine FSX freeware Avanti.

Well done! :cool:

Very cool!  Is there default FMS functionality?  This is a slick plane and I recall flying your version 10 addon too 

I've still got no internet but this is on my list

Thanks so much for freeware!

4 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Very cool!  Is there default FMS functionality?  This is a slick plane and I recall flying your version 10 addon too 

I've still got no internet but this is on my list

Thanks so much for freeware!

Yes, the default XP11 FMC is installed and the 3D controls works as should. And of course you can click on screen for the 2D popup FMC.

You are welcomed!