Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gordius

FS Traffic 2005 - missing call signs

Guest f1yerian

Ive done a search and read all readme on their site, but some callsigns are missing ie Jet Set - how do I add them in?ThanxIan

Guest Gordius

Have a look at EditVoicepack in the file library. Jet Set is pretty straightforward but if you need any more send me an email (I have put together some voice mods when asked (eg Eaglesoft by request) in the past and would be happy to do some more for anyone that needs them.Andrew Brownhttp://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Guest f1yerian

>Have a look at EditVoicepack in the file library. Jet Set is>pretty straightforward but if you need any more send me an>email (I have put together some voice mods when asked (eg>Eaglesoft by request) in the past and would be happy to do>some more for anyone that needs them.>>>Andrew Brown>>http://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Thanx Andrew for prompt reply.It seems very strange to me that the airlines show up but a great many (in Europe) are only being called by their flight No. and not with callsign. I would have thought that FsTraffic would have integrated a system to add the missing signs, but they have'nt.I have just installed EVP and am reading the tutorial.Will contact you if I have any probs.Ian

Guest Gordius

By the way Ian. If you would like to talk and get some help with getting used to Editvoicpack you can find me at AVSIM Chat most evenings (I am in the UK so thats GMT + 1 until the end of October when we change to GMT) and all of the weekend. If the chat link at the top of the main page doesn't work try the mIRC downlaod at my site which will get you in quickly and easily (already to go, settings etc).Andrew Brownhttp://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Guest f1yerian

>By the way Ian. If you would like to talk and get some help>with getting used to Editvoicpack you can find me at AVSIM>Chat most evenings (I am in the UK so thats GMT + 1 until the>end of October when we change to GMT) and all of the weekend.>If the chat link at the top of the main page doesn't work try>the mIRC downlaod at my site which will get you in quickly and>easily (already to go, settings etc).>>Andrew Brown>>http://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Thnx again Andrew.I'm also in the UK near Bournemouth A/port, where are you?IanIn the middle of a flight EGHH to LEPA

One thing to remember about EVP and the default FS voice pack - the entry in aircraft.cfg file atc_airline= line is a computer code - not the call sign.It is a code to call and play a sound which should sound like the call sign. Check the aircraft.cfg file to see what code the install has for the airlines which have only the flight number. It most likely does not match the code in FS. Speedbird vs Speed Bird is one many aircraft.cfg files have in error.To make it easier - we try to make the code as close to the callsign as possible - but watch out for spaces, or lack of spaces and sometimes the word choice - Es-Tail vs S-Tail is one.I always update the airlines.cfg from EVP then copy and paste the entries from the airlines.cfg file into my aircraft.cfg files.Typo's can be a nightmare.