Sign in to follow this  
abh_jc_03

Aircraft not accelerating

I have 2 flights now in a row in different parts of the country not allow me to climb over 175kts. My throttle is fully open, TAT -13c. I have the green up for flaps on the speed indicator but my flaps are fully up. I am at level flight and still only 175 knots. Manual speed is set to 250. Something isn't right and for 2 flights in a row.my fuel is also light so it's not overloaded.

http://postimg.org/image/4ah233eej/

Josh Scholl

I have 2 flights now in a row in different parts of the country not allow me to climb over 175kts. My throttle is fully open, TAT -13c. I have the green up for flaps on the speed indicator but my flaps are fully up. I am at level flight and still only 175 knots. Manual speed is set to 250. Something isn't right and for 2 flights in a row.my fuel is also light so it's not overloaded.

http://postimg.org/image/4ah233eej/

FSUIPC flap axis?

Kyle Rodgers

A/T is not engaged from that shot too, Kyle.

I was trying to manually increase the speed. Axis is up. Right now I have FSUIPC and some profile issues. I have a 737 profile but when I start up fsx it automatically defaults to my C 182 profile. Note sure if that has anything to do with it.

Josh Scholl

Note sure if that has anything to do with it.

Likely the issue. Somethings up with your FSUIPC.ini. Additionally, no axes should be assigned in FSUIPC with our stuff.

Kyle Rodgers

Like Kyle was explaining,  try renaming or deleting the FSUIPC.ini file and allow a new one to regenerate and see if it stops the issue.   I'm betting that it will.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hi, Josh,

There's a known issue with FSUIPC that sometimes the sim reads the flaps as down even though they are indicated as up -- as is showing  in your screen shot.

In addition to rebuilding FSUIPC.ini, make sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC.  You might want to back up the existing version of FSUIPC.ini in case that is not the problem, so you can put it back.

I do use FSUIPC with the 777 and NGX -- I like the control and throttle sensitivity and profile adjustments.  But one must be careful if anything strange is happening.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Likely the issue. Somethings up with your FSUIPC.ini. Additionally, no axes should be assigned in FSUIPC with our stuff.

kyle, ive read this stuff in the intro docs with the 777 and I gotta be honest, the planes fly much better with the controls set up through FSUIPC. Why is that? Why should we not set this up through FSUIPC

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

kyle, ive read this stuff in the intro docs with the 777 and I gotta be honest, the planes fly much better with the controls set up through FSUIPC. Why is that? Why should we not set this up through FSUIPC

Because it'll result in what the OP is seeing if it gets corrupted or it isn't set up properly.

If you can get away with it, be my guest, but if things get weird, then the first place to look is FSUIPC.

Kyle Rodgers