Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

VFR United Kingdom (Photoreal)

Absolutely stunning.

Do you mind me asking what clouds you are using?

Grady Evrard.

Is that photoreal scenery of the entire UK, with watermasking?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

wow! those are some very impressive shots. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, this looks a lot more high resolution and vibrant than he UK photo scenery that I remember.
What scenery product is this?

Yes thats custom airplanes, custom airports and custom scenery the complete simulation...regardless of platform!

HLJAMES

• Upvote 1

Which scenery package is this please? I would really like to purchase it, I do most of my flying in the UK.

Can you comment on frame rates, and it's compatibility with say, UK2000 airports?

Many thanks,

AJ.

Looks interesting :) Cant tell from my phone, is the inland water masked and blended as well please? Cheers K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Thanks a lot guys!

Absolutely stunning.

Do you mind me asking what clouds you are using?

Grady Evrard.

Thanks a lot!..I´m using clouds from Flight1 FEX.

Is that photoreal scenery of the entire UK, with watermasking?

Correct, it´s a photoreal scenery of almost entire UK with watermasking :).. It´s only upper middle and northern Scotland left to be done.

Which scenery package is this please? I would really like to purchase it, I do most of my flying in the UK.

Can you comment on frame rates, and it's compatibility with say, UK2000 airports?

Many thanks,

AJ.

I have made this scenery and it´s now fully compatible with UK2000 airports (I have tuned the ground colour for each airport I use).

Looks interesting :) Cant tell from my phone, is the inland water masked and blended as well please? Cheers K

This is work in progress, I´m currently working on it to mask and blend all inland water. But on the pictures above there are only on picture with no masked water (pic nr 11)...but that is fixed now.

I have made this scenery and it´s now fully compatible with UK2000 airports (I have tuned the ground colour for each airport I use).

You are rapidly becoming my new best friend :smile:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Absolutely amazing!

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Wow that looks stunning! and certainly a good step up from Horizon or Just Flight PS.