Sign in to follow this  
Stefan888

PMDG 737NGX v2

Hello guys i have heard that PMDG have planes to upgrade 737NGX in future.I was wondering will it be SP2 for free or will I have to buy the whole product again.Also if I must buy it there schould be a discount for P3D users since i spent 70e on a plane and I dont recret.But a free version would be nice.Sorry for bad eng. :D

If PMDG has any plans to upgrade the NGX that information would be released in a post at the beginning of the PMDG General Forum here - http://www.avsim.com/forum/351-pmdg-general-forum/. If you read it any place else, it is nothing more than speculation by members of the forum.

First and last names are required in all PMDG Forums per this -  http://www.avsim.com/topic/458101-guidelines-for-participation-in-the-pmdg-forum-please-read/.

• Upvote 1

Yeah thanks guys for reply

Stefan Djordjevic

Technically it is 737ngx v3. As the v1 had been for fs9 and then the ngx update for fsx/p3d

same for the 747 that is called v3

David Lee

The 'NGX' is a completely different product to the 'NG' that was in FS9. 

The 'NGX' is version 1 of this airplane, and I'm sure any modifications to the existing NGX will deem it version 2. 

• Upvote 2

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

What we call the future version will be a bridge we cross when we cross it...

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

The 'NGX' is a completely different product to the 'NG' that was in FS9. 

The 'NGX' is version 1 of this airplane, and I'm sure any modifications to the existing NGX will deem it version 2. 

It would be the 3rd time an NGX is released, the same for the 747 that they are calling v3. - David Lee

I'm tempted to recommend to the team that we call it NGXv4 now...

As I said in the last post, we will cross that bridge when we come to it. For now...to be blunt...it doesn't matter  :smile:

Untitled.jpg

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

What we call the future version will be a bridge we cross when we cross it...

Reading "the future version", and not "if we do a future version" is already telling... :P

I'm tempted to recommend to the team that we call it NGXv4 now...

As I said in the last post, we will cross that bridge when we come to it. For now...to be blunt...it doesn't matter  :smile:

Untitled.jpg

Got it!  You're currently in-flight,  and the blue circle is the U.S., and you're travelling east so the metaphorical bridge is when you cross over the prime meridian , represented there in blue,  meaning work on it starts tomorrow!  Hooray!!  :D

• Upvote 4

Come on folks, there is nothing wrong with what we have, minus from what I understand to cockpit window and overhead panel dimension issues. I would say a later service pack to fix that, and to get the sound effects on par with the quality and accuracy of the 777 would be great too!

Come on folks, there is nothing wrong with what we have, minus from what I understand to cockpit window and overhead panel dimension issues. I would say a later service pack to fix that, and to get the sound effects on par with the quality and accuracy of the 777 would be great too!

You are right there's nothing wrong with it, but you can always ask for more :D, it's PMDG's fault , they reaised the bar too high!

I wish people spent more time practicing flying procedurally correct than worrying about pit dimensions etc.

Some of the crap you see on YouTube!

Read the manuals, learn the normal and non-normal procedures/maneuvers, memory items in the QRH, system manuals etc and fly the ngx to real world procedures.

Before long, 737NG v3 will arrive; but in the meantime; you have a "as real as it gets" sim software... And take it from someone who spends hours on the 737 each work day.... It is "as real as it gets"...

Moral of the story - learn to fly the ngx as Boeing intended, and stop worrying about the trivial nonsense.

• Upvote 4

Brian Nellis

Would love 2 things, the -900ER model and the correctly sized cockpit windows. Everything else is perfect.

• Upvote 1

Eric 

Would love 2 things, the -900ER model and the correctly sized cockpit windows. Everything else is perfect.

Agreed.  

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero