Sign in to follow this  
p2P1

Big Problem Making Purchases, No Customer Service

Hi Folks, trying to purchase the DC6 for xplane.  After being refused two times, I called my bank and we BOTH tried making the purchase to no avail, still getting denied. My bank says its on PMDG's side since I do have sufficient funds as does the bank ;)

So far it's taken me an hour...my valuable time- As an attorney and PR prof (retired now) my time was always valuable. As is everyone's,

Trying to find customer service is like trying to find the Holy Grail! Found it for everything else but that!lol

Maybe the store is down? dont know...maybe a phishing scam? dont know

Any help will be well appreciated. Maybe a free flight on my new DC-6 ;)

Thanks in advance peeps!

Trying to find customer service is like trying to find the Holy Grail! Found it for everything else but that!lol

If you found this forum, then you tripped right over the customer support site in the process. Support.Precisionmanuals.com is the site for all official support requests. This is the customer support forum. While one of us is usually constantly here, support is not guaranteed.

The store is and has been up. The most common error here is not properly entering their information.

Kyle Rodgers

Yea, all info is entered perfectly...the bank also said so lol...also, where is the support for trying to make a purchase...I looked all over Support.Precisionmanuals.com and not even in general support I could not find anything, nor the way to AT LEAST file a ticket...Holy Grail, remember lol....(hey, it could be my old age sneaking up)

So, if someone can point me to the exact link, I'll still give you a free flight in my new DC6 once I have it up and running (and purchased lol)...again, yes, all my info, inc the cc part when it comes is PERFECT-O :) as the bank says!

Meanwhile, thanks again folks. Life is certainly short

If you found this forum, then you tripped right over the customer support site in the process. Support.Precisionmanuals.com is the site for all official support requests. This is the customer support forum. While one of us is usually constantly here, support is not guaranteed.

The store is and has been up. The most common error here is not properly entering their information.

also, where is the support for trying to make a purchase

Same spot.

Note the log in function at the top right. Register for an account, and once logged in, click on Tickets. In there, you'll find everything that you need.

It's a forum rule here to sign your posts as well - first and last. It usually helps us quite a lot in looking up your account info so we can look into everything over there while corresponding here or in the actual queue.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Cool, thanks peeps...did not realize it is yet another sign up. Figured being signed into both pmdg and this portal and the store would be sufficient, but its another sign up I see (and didn't see lol)

Ok..ticket is in. I'm sure you want my money, thats what we all want for our efforts and for being in biz :)

And looking forward to the excellent work and time put in to this beautiful ac...thanks!!!!

ok, got my signature..first time I found this to be required :-/  but no prob!

• Upvote 1

Dear Luigi-

The exact spot is- http://support.precisionmanuals.com/

After reading all about your extensive professional background and the sum toto of your posts here, perhaps you meant to spell your forum name "mouthpiece"?

You will find that a modicum of graciousness goes far here. I'm sure PMDG's brilliant customer service will have you sorted soon.

• Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

After reading all about your extensive professional background and the sum toto of your posts here, perhaps you meant to spell your forum name "mouthpiece"?

You will find that a modicum of graciousness goes far here. I'm sure PMDG's brilliant customer service will have you sorted soon.

Yikes, i think we can safely say he won't be coming back. 

Ian R Tyldesley

Dear Luigi-

The exact spot is- http://support.precisionmanuals.com/

If you read my posts, you'd know its being taken care of, and Peace was truly on purpose. Seriously, you expect me to put in an entire bio in a few minutes. Have another beer and keep your sly comments to yourself. I never hurt anyone here. On the contrary, my career was HELPING people. Most of the time out of my own pocket. You, on the other hand certainly have some issues.

People like you make this world sick. But there's hope and I hope you find Peace brother and haven a forgiving heart.

Sorry you don't like Peace...Peace out, Luigi

Knock it off guys...that's more than I need to handle right now.

Kyle Rodgers

Knock it off guys...that's more than I need to handle right now.

Hey, no problem. I was honestly looking for help, not a fight. His brash and condescending nature toward me was unfounded, and in fact, not nice for someone new looking for help. If I ran a business and an employee treated a customer like he treated me, he'd be a goner.

I'm looking for a positive and good experience here. Other forums I contribute relentlessly and help people without having to put them down. But I wont stand idle if someone abuses me or someone else.

Now, let's have a positive time here. I'm sure you knew that

sum toto of your posts here, perhaps you meant to spell your forum name "mouthpiece"?

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

modicum of graciousness goes far here

Well put.

I submitted a ticket a week or so ago. No problem. It may have taken a while, but first Kyle took it on, and now Ryan is dealing with it. Just need to be patient.

Well put.

I submitted a ticket a week or so ago. No problem. It may have taken a while, but first Kyle took it on, and now Ryan is dealing with it. Just need to be patient.

Oh!?! There was never any impatience implied. In fact, like I said in my previous post, they are taking care of it. The issue was clearly stated... I could not find the link to open a ticket. Thats all. Luckily, some person with a little knowledge and wanting to help someone gave me the proper directions :wink:. 

There was never any impatience implied

Just as you asked lasnubes to relax, so too should you, as that comment was not aimed at you. It was a general comment marked to all and sundry that when they submit a Support Ticket. It is not an 'Instant Service', hence the allegorical remark to 'be patient'.

Capice?

Luigi,

As your problem should now be resolved after I answered your ticket earlier,  I am locking this post due to the continued downturn in general decency that seems to plague these forums. 

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg