Sign in to follow this  
Guest crabster

Important questions regarding the CS HERCULES.

Guest Debosonic

Dear Simmers,I have a few questions for Captain Sim PR or those who purchased the C130.1. How big is the download?2. Are repaints available?3. Can I purchase on my home PC, download on a different broadband enabled PC copy it onto my flash drive and install back on my home PC and validate on my home PC using my dial up connection??If Captain Sim can verify it is good, I am buying it soon.

If it helps, I downloaded and installed onto my internet enabled laptop.Then winzipped all the necessary C-130 files (with the full path).Copied the zip file to a cd.Placed the cd in my flight sim PC and copied all files using the path option and it all worked well.I know this scenario is not identical to yours but you should be able to do what you want.This C-130 is very good. And I have just managed a cold start, which some have had trouble with. There are threads which explain how to do this.Cheers,Jon

Guest SaVas

>Dear Simmers,>>I have a few questions for Captain Sim PR or those who>purchased the C130.>>1. How big is the download?>2. Are repaints available?>3. Can I purchase on my home PC, download on a different>broadband enabled PC copy it onto my flash drive and install>back on my home PC and validate on my home PC using my dial up>connection??>>If Captain Sim can verify it is good, I am buying it soon.1 - I think its around 90 MB2 - Repaints should be available soon according to the CS website, more than likely when they release both the pro version and the basic one, however with the pro you get about 10 repaints already to enjoy3 - That I have no clue about.

Just downloaded in this morning. The self installer is 78.6MBEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Debosonic

If it is only around 78.6 MB, I think I will download it on my home pc with the dial up...Besides, I have some laundry to do, house work...etc.Thanks again Eric for the Royal Jordanian tristar repaint!!

To Jack Ford, I did reply to your email re. this thread but both times AoL bounced it.In response to your query:-Make sure you have all the C-130 folders and files under the following folders (it makes it easier to find them if you sort each folder by descending date, then the C-130 files should be at the top):-Flight Simulator 9/GaugesFlight Simulator 9/EffectsFlight Simulator 9/Captain_SimFlight Simulator 9/Aircraft/Legendary_C-130And that is it, a total of 944 files in 603732 kB.Jon

Guest Captain Sim PR

Thank you for interest in our products.>1. How big is the download?The 'Legendary C-130 Pro' package size is:- 78,685 Kb - 76.8 MB (80,573,143 bytes) - size on disk: 76.8 MB (80,576,512 bytes)>2. Are repaints available?The valid links to liveries are already available here:http://www.captainsim.com/support/dl/>3. Can I purchase on my home PC, download on a different>broadband enabled PC copy it onto my flash drive and install>back on my home PC and validate on my home PC using my dial up>connection??If you have slow Internet connection you can download the program using high-speed Internet anywhere (Internet cafe, your friend's PC etc.), save the program to CD, memory stick etc. and install it at your gaming PC.