Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Kicking tires around KORS, in PNW

You are doing some great PR work for Orbx, Mitch. Loved your Australia series and bought some in the recent sale as a result. KORS looks good.

Is this P3D?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

You are doing some great PR work for Orbx, Mitch. Loved your Australia series and bought some in the recent sale as a result. KORS looks good.

You'd think John V would offer me a 24 of Foster's Lager, lol!

Really enjoying now being able to fly through Regions....transist their borders, or just merely ending a session with one Region...(Fat), and drop myself into an airport needing Global oversight.  This tech breakthrough is BIG!

Glad you enjoy my snaps, Rick...for I do enjoy taking them!

2016_6_5_11_13_50_367.png

Is this P3D?

Yes, P3D v3.2.3 with all the usual suspect goodies in play... :hi:

Is that KORS with Global Base, Mitch? I ended up talking myself into picking that up too in the sale.

Is that KORS with Global Base, Mitch? I ended up talking myself into picking that up too in the sale.

No, Rick...that is KORS within the fat PNW region. (Pacific Northwest)

Thanks, Mitch. That was one of the first Regions I acquired, way back.................................................OMG, ages!!

Very Pretty

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Are these shots also using the Shader pack? Shots look really great but quite high contrast between the light open grassy areas and the very dark tree areas on the hills; which I see with most screenshots using the shader pack by Pe11e. I also have PNW and KORS. Not sure what you mean by "fat" other than it is very heavy on the system, in that case it is very fat :)

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Are these shots also using the Shader pack? Shots look really great but quite high contrast between the light open grassy areas and the very dark tree areas on the hills; which I see with most screenshots using the shader pack by Pe11e. I also have PNW and KORS. Not sure what you mean by "fat" other than it is very heavy on the system, in that case it is very fat :)

Yes, this is with the Shader pack. 

Fat, means that it is a dedicated Orbx region, in this case it is within the boundaries within PNW (Pacific North West)  'Fat' is an accepted AVSIM-User slang for 'including everything, custom textures, autogen spawn, etc.

Cheers,

Ses

Lovely shots!

Thank you! :)

Lovely shots Mitch :wub:

Thank you! :)

Thanks, Mitch. That was one of the first Regions I acquired, way back.................................................OMG, ages!!

You're most welcome!  This was my first regional purchase as well.  This unified look-up from Orbx, in speaking for myself, is the greatest thing since sliced bread!  That I can now fly anywhere, have all the Orbx 'goodness' portrayed...from one region and airport controlled by that region to another...well....is quite the big deal.  I haven't yet had any quagmires from this Orbx tech upgrade and innovation.  Not a one..., and most satisfied.

Mitch