Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack

-----------------------------------
Ultimate Realism Pack v0.8
-----------------------------------
IMPORTANT! This is tested in Prepar3d v3.2! Do not use shader files in v3.1 or earlier!!!

If you want to try the pack in v3.3, my advice is to download PTA tool for v3.3 and use my values provided with the pack.

The pack includes:
- My own sky textures, all included except predawn, dawn and postdawn (still WIP).
- shader files created with PTA tool, and clouds shader from RealismShaderPack v1.1
- SweetFX 1.5.1 preset file (optional)

Check the README file!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tnoabm3dczmuc9/Ultimate%20Realism%20Pack%20v0.8.zip?dl=0

Happy flights gents!

Noon:

01%20noon_zpsrtvwzw0j.jpg

Pre sunset:

02%20presunset_zpsbadla3go.jpg

Sunset:

03%20sunset_zpsvvuhiqr3.jpg

Post sunset:

04%20post%20sunset_zpsjut3vx8w.jpg

Night:

05%20night_zpssowycww5.jpg

FL350:

06%20altitude_zpslxfmshad.jpg

• Upvote 4

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Thanks for your settings. Just took a early morning flight and it really look good.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Great work you are doing - much appreciated  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Thanks for your settings. Just took a early morning flight and it really look good.

You're welcome. Just take note that early morning sky textures are still wip (post dawn).

Great work you are doing - much appreciated  :dance:

Cheers. :)

Can you use with REX 4 textures?

You can of course. If you want to replicate my setup, use my sky textures and rest from REX.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

bthiago, on 06 Jun 2016 - 8:59 PM, said:
Can you use with REX 4 textures?

You can of course. If you want to replicate my setup, use my sky textures and rest from REX.

Ok, I just don`t choose to install the Sky texture right?

Thanks,

My%20Signature.jpg

You're welcome. Just take note that early morning sky textures are still wip (post dawn).

What is wip?

Maurice J

You're welcome. Just take note that early morning sky textures are still wip (post dawn)

Got my RSP sky's back - wonderful - huge thanks to both developers - what a pair   :dance:

What is wip?

Work In Progress - not done yet

Rich Sennett

Wow. Great, mate!  :dance:

Some questions:

- in readme.txt "I highly suggest that you first copy the shader files provided with this pack, then change the settings you don't like via PTA tool. "

Why you include modified core shaders, not just PTA preset?

PTA will not work with these shaders if user will decide to use PTA. And actually can't change settings via PTA tool later.

- You SweetFX settings use 3 custom shaders: LiftGammaGain, DPX, Tonenap. LiftGammaGain, DPX are already in PTA. What do you think, if I add Tonemap custom shader in next release in PTA, will it be possible to use custom shaders with PTA without Reshade?

Or PTA custom shaders give another result?

Thanks!

What is it Carlos??? Lol

Maurice J

Wow. Great, mate!  :dance:

Some questions:

- in readme.txt "I highly suggest that you first copy the shader files provided with this pack, then change the settings you don't like via PTA tool. "

Why you include modified core shaders, not just PTA preset?

PTA will not work with these shaders if user will decide to use PTA. And actually can't change settings via PTA tool later.

- You SweetFX settings use 3 custom shaders: LiftGammaGain, DPX, Tonenap. LiftGammaGain, DPX are already in PTA. What do you think, if I add Tonemap custom shader in next release in PTA, will it be possible to use custom shaders with PTA without Reshade?

Or PTA custom shaders give another result?

Thanks!

- because some users don't want to fiddle with the tool.  :smile:

- yep, I forgot that PTA will not work with modified shaders, I must update the readme. 

- it would be supa cool if you could add Tonemap custom shader in PTA! I didn't tested custom shaders so far, so I can't tell if I could replicate my SweetFX preset. Quite simple, SweetFX is much much easier t ouse, you can refresh and check your new values while you are in p3d. With PTA you will be tweaking blindly.

cheers

I am now lost!

I installed RSP some weeks ago. Is this a new product that I can simply install over RSP?

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Thanks Rich.lol

Maurice J

Thank you so much!!! :dance:

i have wasted so many hours to find the best dusk and dawn textures in ratio to the daytime and cloud shaders.

Yor work is awesome!

Kind regards :hi:

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.