Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack

Thank you so much!!! :dance:

i have wasted so many hours to find the best dusk and dawn textures in ratio to the daytime and cloud shaders.

Yor work is awesome!

Kind regards :hi:

You're welcome! BTW dawn texture is not included in this pack, still WIP as I've said. 

cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I am now lost!

I installed RSP some weeks ago. Is this a new product that I can simply install over RSP?

I'm right behind you Richard....RSP, PTA, URP, Sweet FX . How does one joinn the dots and which of them plays nicely with the other? :)

Cheers

Steve Hall

So is this an evolution of the realism shader pack, or something separate?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

I'm using the ultimate realism pack with P3D v3.3 via the PTA tool per the instructions in the README.  The outside world looks amazing and bright, however inside the plane it is so dark I can hardly make out anything on the instrument panel.  What setting will brighten the interior? Especially with a dark panel like the SR-22 nothing is really readable except the glass part (G1000)....and even that is very dark.

I'm using the ultimate realism pack with P3D v3.3 via the PTA tool per the instructions in the README.  The outside world looks amazing and bright, however inside the plane it is so dark I can hardly make out anything on the instrument panel.  What setting will brighten the interior? Especially with a dark panel like the SR-22 nothing is really readable except the glass part (G1000)....and even that is very dark.

Have to agree with this outside environment is awesome - inside way to dark- turning up brightness doesnt help much - this is with VC shadows on - - off its fine - this is at dawn and dusk - day is fine

Rich Sennett

Hmmmm, I don't have that problem at all. I was really paying attention to cockpit lighting and shadows, and you have the proof in my sky textures, pixel that defines cockpit shadow color is in bright gray/blue color. There is probably something else going on, check autogen brightness value in PTA, raise the value a bit then test. Autogen brightness is directly connected to the brightness of the cockpit shadows! Who knows, maybe LM changed something in v3.3 regarding that autogen->VC shadows connection, or maybe even PTA has a bug working with autogen birghtness value?

This is how NGX cockpit looks like on my setup with ultimate realism pack:

Dwm%202016-06-09%2002-47-35-88_zpsdzlsp9

Dwm%202016-06-09%2002-47-50-86_zps7spd8h

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hmmmm, I don't have that problem at all. I was really paying attention to cockpit lighting and shadows, and you have the proof in my sky textures, pixel that defines cockpit shadow color is in bright gray/blue color. There is probably something else going on, check autogen brightness value in PTA, raise the value a bit then test. Autogen brightness is directly connected to the brightness of the cockpit shadows! Who knows, maybe LM changed something in v3.3 regarding that autogen->VC shadows connection, or maybe even PTA has a bug working with autogen birghtness value?

Looks great but as stated day is not the issue - its dusk and dawn - beautiful shots  - will raise value a you stated 

Cant find an autogen light brightness menu ? 

Only autogen shadow intensity

Rich Sennett

Daytime (high noon) is too dark for my tastes.  Maybe my monitor needs calibrating.  Anyway, adjusted 'Autogen shadows intensity' and 'Boost lite' to match default PTA to see if I could get the cockpit brightness back like the default in PTA, and it did brighten some but still way too dark and too much contrast.  Then I reload the default and cockpit is back to good lighting.  So there is some setting somewhere still that has to be darkening the interior.  But its all good love the outside lighting and can adjust to it and keep 'tweaking' until I stumble on something (for sure that's what it will be hehe)...hey that's why its called PTA :wink:

Guess the questions on what the difference is between this and RSP just get skipped by... zooooom....

Guess the questions on what the difference is between this and RSP just get skipped by... zooooom....

I'm just glad he is offering these FREE tools period; I sure won't grill him on details lol..... I absolutely love what he did with RSP, it was a breakthrough in shadows/lighting that was huge for my sim usage and my sim has never looked so good!

I look forward to figuring out what this is and using it as well.... seems the two players are working together, so only we are all reaping the benefits!

• Upvote 1

Here are a handful of screenshots I captured earlier tonight. Didn't bother starting the plane; it's too late and I need some rest. Slewed up and grabbed several different shots at different times of the day.

Using Pe11e's shaders/recommended PTA settings, however I am *not* using SweetFx, and I'm also using a separate sky/sun texture set. 

I feel it makes P3D look quite a lot more like X-Plane. I'm a huge fan of both Yuri and Pe11e's work, and seeing these two come together to collaborate is incredibly impressive. Two thumbs-up to these two! 

cbde7c59fb.jpge0fc52054c.jpg07321387fc.jpga7ac71f984.jpg31c9c21d5a.jpg495a1dfc91.jpg697f9b86b8.jpg987fdee9e2.jpg379728c9ab.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here are a handful of screenshots I captured earlier tonight. Didn't bother starting the plane; it's too late and I need some rest. Slewed up and grabbed several different shots at different times of the day.

Using Pe11e's shaders/recommended PTA settings, however I am *not* using SweetFx, and I'm also using a separate sky/sun texture set.

I feel it makes P3D look quite a lot more like X-Plane. I'm a huge fan of both Yuri and Pe11e's work, and seeing these two come together to collaborate is incredibly impressive. Two thumbs-up to these two!

cbde7c59fb.jpge0fc52054c.jpg07321387fc.jpga7ac71f984.jpg31c9c21d5a.jpg495a1dfc91.jpg697f9b86b8.jpg987fdee9e2.jpg379728c9ab.jpg

Several screenshots look nice.

But your daytime cockpit screenshots looks like night. Way too dark..

The city nightlighting is too bright on the other hand..

JustMy2Cents

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.