Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

If there is ONE custom airport scenery that would make me buy a sim to run it in...

It would be this one, Mr X6's latest masterpiece,  Boston Intl (KBOS)

I have been running around the airport, going from one aspect of it, to another, for over an hour...and yet, have not seen all the detail that this gentleman put into this scenery.  The fact that my aircraft's lights in HDR mode splash onto the other static objects, is unmatched in any other simulation platform. NOBODY, has this but XPX.

I had a friend over, to see Mr X6's KBOS, and he not only had to take a seat from the 'only a moment' he could afford me to look over my shoulder, but kept making that 'tisk' clicking sound from his tongue as his head kept moving (I don't think he even noticed his patterned behaviour, lol....) his head back and forth in incredulous disbelief.

His final comment to me, as he had to leave, was that "...I had never seen the like...and as far as I am concerned, this scene playing out on your monitor, is absolutely life-like. It truly mimics the real world..."   He isn't even a flight sim aficionado.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eclipse_57.png

Eclipse_58.png

Eclipse_59.png

Eclipse_63.png

Eclipse_64.png

Eclipse_65.png

Eclipse_66.png

Eclipse_54.png

Eclipse_55.png

Eclipse_56.png
  • Upvote 2

Wooaaa, has me in shivers, especially the night lighting on approach! Really electric glow, what I love in RW flying!

Nice shots.

nebojsa

I sure agree with Sascha, those night pics are breath-taking.  By the way this maybe a dumb question but who is Mr X? (flytampa) or is this XP.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Found this on another part of the site.  X-plane

http://www.avsim.com/topic/484136-kbos-boston-logan-international-wip/

Thanks,this is one great work for XP.  

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Outstanding!!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick