Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

Plilot2ATC V2.0 Free 10 Day Trial Available

If you've been waiting to try Version 2.0, wait no more.

You can download Version 2.0 and have a free 10 day trial of the new version!

Even though it is still in Beta, it has stabilized enough to allow for public trials.  Hundreds of users have converted and have it up and running. 

Enjoy

Dave

Hi Dave,

I saw your videos out on youtube.  Lots of new stuff!  I'd like to see a sample VFR and IFR flight video too.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

That's great, thanks for the opportunity Pilot2ATC, I will be taking advantage of that trial as I have being considering investing in a non-default ATC system for a while.

When I was doing my research previously, I was put off by something that was not compatible with Pilot2ATC and P3D, I think it might have had something to do with how AI traffic was managed but can't recall without reading through old threads again. Are there any limitations with version 2 and P3D (3.3)?

thanks again, Ian

Ian S

38.jpg

I'd like to see a sample VFR and IFR flight video too

You  can  download  the trial  and   see how it  works  for  your  self

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The manual is in the document folder of the installation. 

Also, there is a separate "View User Guide" button on the V2 Downloads page if you just want to read the manual.

Dave

Ian,

I am not aware of any issues with P3D specifically. 

The AI traffic interaction is a work in progress.  P2A used to only report traffic.

Now it considers traffic when giving runway and takeoff clearances and advises of landing sequence if behind other aircraft. 

P2A does not control/create the AI traffic, and probably won't any time soon.

Hope that helps,

Dave

The manual is in the document folder of the installation. 

Also, there is a separate "View User Guide" button on the V2 Downloads page if you just want to read the manual.

Dave

Ian,

I am not aware of any issues with P3D specifically. 

The AI traffic interaction is a work in progress.  P2A used to only report traffic.

Now it considers traffic when giving runway and takeoff clearances and advises of landing sequence if behind other aircraft. 

P2A does not control/create the AI traffic, and probably won't any time soon.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Fair enough, I'll give it a go. Thinking back, that might have been what concerned me, for example I think I read  P2A may have allocated runway 18 even if the AI traffic was using 36. So if it now considers the AI, even if not necessarily controlling them, that is a definite step forward.

Ian S

38.jpg