Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

Great announcement from A2A about a new Captain of the Ship Aircraft

Yeah, wishful thinking... It's probably a Constellation or a DC-7.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Whatever it is I'm buying straight away. Unfavourable exchange rates be damned.

If it is turboprop I hope it's either an L.188 Electra or a Vanguard 

Hope for a DC-3 too.

And if so, one equipped with ''modern'' NAV/COM sets and IFR VOR/DME and ADF instruments, like so many have that are still around.

A classic WWII C-47 outfit would be fine ofcourse, but I personally like to fly the DC-3 like a vintage cargo hauler, or 'Flying Museum' DC-3 in the current 'world'.  

(currently flying the MAAM, with pleasure!) 

I am pretty sure taht it was them who said they where going to do a connie, till JF did, But considering teh JF one was such adisapointment I would not be suprised if it is a connie, It is just one plane that is really needed.

Anything from A2A under one condition - it will be not that ugly as 377...

Ohhh it grew on me. Always seemed a bit like flying an ocean liner.... Big, lumbering, antiquated, but wonderful all the same.

Daniel Miller

...and its beautiful!

Hopefully native P3D.

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Terrific news and it will be available this summer, meaning in a couple of weeks. Can't wait !!

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Scott said end of summer release, so as how software goes, probably more like early fall.

Really like the COTS help and voice and ambient features.

Anxious to see some good screenshots and video.

Very nice News.  Look at all them there Buttons  :wub:  :shok:

Yummy

27529996551_9184bf20dc_o.png

• Upvote 1

Fantastic news! This to me is how to properly build excitement and do a release... the PMDG way simply annoys the crap out of me with the decade between announcement and the eventual release.

Was a bit interested in their DC6, but this A2A with COTS will simply be the more enjoyable plane for me. I absolutely LOVE the A2A 377! It's still IMHO the best all around package for FSX/P3D.

The Connie will be a day one purchase

Very nice News.  Look at all them there Buttons  :wub:  :shok:

Yummy

27529996551_9184bf20dc_o.png

Amazes me how back in the day they managed to channel all those those wires and engine linkages and control linkages into the confined spaces of the cockpits and make them relative fail safe. Considering the technology of the day an amazing engineering feat.

• Upvote 1

Vic green

Great news ! Thanks a lot A2A :clapping: Day one purchase for me ! :p0504:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Just yesterday I was thinking about the need for a good FSX/P3d Connie. Keen for this one! 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Nearly bought the B377 but decided to wait for this will have better graphics and more up to date systems

ZORAN