Sign in to follow this  
psolk

PSS 777

Clay,First off, thaks for not taking it personally, that wasn't how it was intended but we all know how quick things can turn ugly in the forums ;)To really see the discount in full force, go to the PSS site and start adding things to your cart. You will quickly see the more you purchase the more they discount and their prices are very competitive. As for prices in general, I am with you. I live just outside of NYC and they are building new houses and condos all around me. A 1 bedroom condo starts at $600,000 with close to $15,000 a year in taxes. Forget about a single family home, you are talking a few million easy. The price of living in general today is out of control and I am with you there!!! FS prices just seem to be rising like everything else... It must be due to fuel prices...Have a great Sunday,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg