Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

FlyJSim's B727 update coming soon

Hi, Jack Skieczius from FlyJSim just showed a couple of screenshot from the upcoming (paid) update :

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/104665-flyjsim-727-series-v2-is-coming-soon/

I like this bird, and the upgrade price of 10$ looks very reasonable to me, given the list of new features.

Always nice when plane get some real following by their developers.

Before you ask, this is not a "study" sim (whatever that means), but it has the right level of complexity and graphical gorgeousness for me to enjoy, and a very nice and predictible flight model.

Cheers,

Pascal

Fantastic news, I love the 727 and this update promises to make the FJS 727 a very serious sim for lovers of old classic jets.

By the looks of the article, this will make it the most complex 727 simulation for any current platform, hope it lives up to the excitement (looking at what he did with his B732, I bet it is as good as he says it will be).

Fantastic news, I love the 727 and this update promises to make the FJS 727 a very serious sim for lovers of old classic jets.

+1

I will have to go look at the info on their base unit (727) now ...only have the 732-ADV now .. and I like it a'lot!

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

It's a very well done aircraft. This looks to make it even better.

This really does look nice. Since I have the 727 already, I'll likely spring for the upgrade!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Excellent news! No problem paying for all of the included updates.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Thank you for letting me know about this update.  I'll be looking forward to it.

I envy X-Plane users those interesting birds as 727 or Tu154 - really missing those in P3D...

Artur 

I envy X-Plane users those interesting birds as 727 or Tu154 - really missing those in P3D...

Come on over! There's more than enough room ;)

• Upvote 3

Well this really is a no-brainer. Love the 727 and this upgrade will be instabuy for me. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Nice new video demoing this bird up on the .ORG. Release next week it seems!

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12