I created checklists for the Carenado Aero Commander 500S Shrike to be integrated into your GTN750. The file includes Normal Procedures, Emergency Procedures, References and Acrobatic Maneuvers.

If you see any errors, inaccuracies or anything you think should be added/emended, please let me know. Any feedback will be appreciated.

LINK

Note.

In case you don't know, in order to load checklists into your GTN, you have to download the latest GTN version (v.14) from Flight1 first. Then, make sure you have the latest GTN Trainer for PC version. Download the file from the link above, copy it into the main AC folder and rename it "chklist.ace" (thus removing the "_AC500S" section). The GTN will read it automatically when you load the aircraft in your sim next time. Once you are in the cockpit, checklists are accessible from the GTN interface under Main/Utilities/Checklists.
If you want to edit the file, download the free ACE tool from the Garmin site: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=5075.

The hyperlink is correct, however, for some reason, when I click on it, I get an error as well.
Would you mind try again now?

Then, make sure you have the latest GTN Trainer for PC version.

Barrel_owl, thanks for the checklist. (Your link works)

However I believe you don't need the latest GTN Trainer (From January), but the one linked from the F1 GTN product page ie. the GTNPCTrainerLite_5130.zip.

The latest from Garmin's website does not work with the GTN650/750's gauges.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

I created checklists for the Carenado Aero Commander 500S Shrike to be integrated into your GTN750. The file includes Normal Procedures, Emergency Procedures, References and Acrobatic Maneuvers.

If you see any errors, inaccuracies or anything you think should be added/emended, please let me know. Any feedback will be appreciated.

LINK

Note.

In case you don't know, in order to load checklists into your GTN, you have to download the latest GTN version (v.14) from Flight1 first. Then, make sure you have the latest GTN Trainer for PC version. Download the file from the link above, copy it into the main AC folder and rename it "chklist.ace" (thus removing the "_AC500S" section). The GTN will read it automatically when you load the aircraft in your sim next time. Once you are in the cockpit, checklists are accessible from the GTN interface under Main/Utilities/Checklists.

If you want to edit the file, download the free ACE tool from the Garmin site: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=5075.

Noticed your post whilst I was on holiday, just got back and installed it, had to update the F1 GTN to v1.14 as you mentioned, absolutely brilliant. many thanks for sharing this .

bob

Noticed your post whilst I was on holiday, just got back and installed it, had to update the F1 GTN to v1.14 as you mentioned, absolutely brilliant. many thanks for sharing this .

Thanks, Bob.

Feel free to report me errors or omissions. Unfortunately, I found no real world manual for the AC500, I had to use the Carenado documentation with some additions from Ray Marshall, who provided me some essential information.