Sign in to follow this  
NicolasTAP

I need help with ORBX

Hello guys,

After clean reinstall Win 10 64 bit + Prepar3D 3.3 + Orbx Base, Vector and LC, i have this problem. I try to reinstall Orbx, delete scenary index, delete shaders. I have all sliders in prepar3D to max. I don't have anything put in cgf. I use i7 5930K  with GTX 1080

Any advice is welcome

Thank you

1465476880-prepar3d.jpg

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

I would wait until LM comes out with the hotfix. V3.3 has broken some sceneries that are based on FS2002 SDK.

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=119544&start=75

Edit:

Wait, is this scenery Digital Design Salzburg (LOWS)? Then it appears something went wrong with the installation, especially with SODE.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Yes, it is LOWS but i don't have any scenary, Only ORBX default

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

Scenery library insertion points? Might be worth checking where ORBX is in the scenery library.

There's a huge issue with FTX Central and the ORBX servers at the moment...John V posted a note.

All good now I think.

Had issues but a rerun of FTX Central fixed all.

Kind regards,

I too need some help,  I recently installed FTX CENTAL then orbx vector, orbx  Europe, England and Ireland , now all my add- on  airports look worse than the  default FSX supplied ones. Thinking of uninstalling  all my orbx   scenery to get all my great add on airports  back. Should  I ?

I too need some help,  I recently installed FTX CENTAL then orbx vector, orbx  Europe, England and Ireland , now all my add- on  airports look worse than the  default FSX supplied ones. Thinking of uninstalling  all my orbx   scenery to get all my great add on airports  back. Should  I ?

Can You post a pic.. on second thoughts best go to orbx forum support

ZORAN

Quote from JV at ftx forum, its up and running again

However, here's what we don't want folks to do:

• Don't try to establish expert solutions on non-Orbx forums - this is only going to do further damage to your installations.

• Don't try to manually revert to the pre-unified FTX Central setup. The migration is a very complex process and cannot be easily reverted.

• If you haven't downloaded the latest Orbxlibs or migrated FTX Central, please hold off doing so for a few days until the team can push a fix out.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

thanks Guys , another question. I have  FTX vector and trees. do I just have  to download them or is their any special technique ?