Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Eaglesoft Website?

I read the Avsim review on the Cirrus and wanted to check it out further on the Eaglesoft website, but when clicking the link I get a page that asks the webmaster to contact support... of course reading into this and assuming things but it looks like they didn't pay their server provider bill?http://www.eaglesoftdg1.com/http://delta.lunarpages.com/suspended.page/Or perhaps there is a new link or something I do not see?

Guest Knikolaes

I get the same error, friend. They must be down.I WILL state that I have the Cirrus and it is a WONDERFUL aircraft. The avionics made me almost drop my jaw into the basement below me when I first loaded her up.Hopefully they will be back up soon so you can check her out.

Sheesh, Tom, no such thing...we've been hacked severely and they had to close our site to avoid hurting their servers. Should be sorted out sometime tommorrow. Man I wish people had facts before making assumptions.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Knikolaes

Aye the site works again now for me :-)

don't add a 1 to the end of eaglesoftdg and the site worksThe forums do not work for me though

We have domain names of eaglesoftdg.com and eaglesoftdg1.com. The forums may be down for a while since they were the subject of your friendly neighborhood hackers.:-(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

D'oh Ron! Sorry to hear it, man, hope you guys get back up and running soon. Never have figured out why people do stupid stuff like that.Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

Yeah, we'll be out of town next week on business so hope to have it fixed before then:-(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png