Sign in to follow this  
troyboy66

PMDG 747 v.2 Request

Hi, Troy,

This is a long shot, but just to cover all bases, do you have the latest version, which came out in early January?  It is version 1.10.7025 for the 200LR/F and 300ER.  I think a newer installed would also install a newer Op Center.

Also, have you tried downloading third party repaints from Avsim?  There are quite a few.  Most of them use the ptp file format, so it would be useful to know if they install OK. 

Mike

Mike, yes I have the latest: http://s19.postimg.org/69dqq9leb/PMDG_T7_ver.jpg

I also have lots of downloads from Avsim which I enjoy. In fact I also have all the paints from PMDG which I downloaded from the OC and saved to my hard drive before the OC stopped functioning properly. The problem I face now is, upon the release of the 747 V3. I'm expecting to buy the product but I'm certain that if the liveries are only available through the OC then I'm s**t out of luck.

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Troy, try creating a rule explicitly allowing the OC to pass through Windows Firewall (and whatever other protection you may have installed) and see if that helps. If Windows Firewall is blocking it, it should be notifying you, but in my experience sometimes that doesn't happen.

It also doesn't hurt to run a good thorough scan with your AV and with Malwarebytes to see if there isn't something screwing around with your computer. 

Troy, try creating a rule explicitly allowing the OC to pass through Windows Firewall (and whatever other protection you may have installed) and see if that helps. If Windows Firewall is blocking it, it should be notifying you, but in my experience sometimes that doesn't happen.

It also doesn't hurt to run a good thorough scan with your AV and with Malwarebytes to see if there isn't something screwing around with your computer. 

Was previously done, but doubled check and the OC is set to pass through. I usually have these turned off anyways when running FSX

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE