Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Sim PR

Who wants a free CS C-130 Pro?

Me too. I've been tempted, but have never purchased a Captain Sim product.Thanks for giving one of us the opportunity to fly the Herc.Throw my name into the pool, please. :)Tony

Guest SaVas

Generous offer, and although I have it already in my hanger (actually been flying it almost non stop) I would give you a recommendation about giving it away.Check the threads about bashing CaptainSim especially the ones before the Herc was even released and avoid those who had empty and verbose posts in them that had nothing but negativity towards CS, because those folks obviously didnt want it in the first place

I'm with Mike on this one. Thanks for your generous offer Bryan but I will decline any CS offer even if it's free.

John Sark

Guest j-mo

I agree with those who commend your generosity, and I'd like to be included in your lottery, please.Thanks!

I have never owned a CS product. But what the hey, If you would be so kind, you can add my name to the list of potential winners.Very kind of you to do this!! All the best.

Jason CYOO - (formerly of MYNN)

-----------------------------"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Guest HenryWilliam

That was a great idea :-badteethH.W.

Guest Jani Salo

Add me aswell. I usually have bad luck at prize draws, but maybe I get "lucky" this time :-lol regards, Jani

Guest FattyBear

I'm in as well. Didn't get win the Powerball, but maybe I can win this one! Great idea too.

This is better than our Canadian lottery!!! Sign me up!ThanksWayne

Thanks Brian,Ill give it a go if you dont mindEither way its a nice gesture and kind of entertaining alsoThanks

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest Rodger Christmann

Thank you for your generous offer and please add germany to the lottery too. :)Rodger