Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Sim PR

Who wants a free CS C-130 Pro?

Well, bryUK should be home from work by now.JimCYWG

Guest RPVFlyer

perfect reason to join a forum i've been lurking in forever. 1st post! count me in the lotto, thanks

Guest Javis

I wonder what all of you guys who don't win it are going to do... (-: ( don't count me in, already got it,it's amazingly fantastique (apart from the sounds)) cheers,Jan

Guest GCBarni

>I wonder what all of you guys who don't win it are going to>do... (-: >>( don't count me in, already got it,it's amazingly fantastique>(apart from the sounds)) >>cheers,>JanYeah, but....if you did win it......and since you already have a copy, you could give it away........like through a lottery for instance....

Guest Thomasew

Hi BryanMost generous and kind of you to offer up your prize as a freebie to one of us. :-)Please consider me for your generosity, .. as, .. (sniff), .. it's the only way I'll ever be able to afford one. (sniff-sniff)ThanksCheers .. Tom

Guest Melvin

Hi Bryan,I have not posted here for a while, not having a good reason to do it. But with such an offer, everything has changed.You can count me in.Thank you !!!Vincent Mellinger

Guest JimBrown

What the heck, count me in.I never win anything. Maybe this time my luck will be better?heh....jim

Guest nmaggioros

Hello i would also like the chance to win it...Thanks mateP.S. This is my first post in the forum

Guest SteveK

Thank you for your kind generosity.Count me in.Steve