Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Sim PR

Who wants a free CS C-130 Pro?

What I find strange is that some 'knockers' have actually, asked for a copy?Have you never seen a wind up before? I wouldn't be surprised if this another ploy by 'CS' to prove that you DO want it?Count me out. Come on guys, get real.First of all it was "oh guess how much we are going to charge for a free copy etc........................Shall I go on?Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest jennifer

Interesting theory Dave.......can't wait to see if what you suggest is true.;)

Very kind of you, Bryan. I'm not interested but it's a kind offer nevertheless.

Guest BryUK

Haha, y'know I'm actually fairly offended by that. If you really followed such topics so closely, you'll see that I've had some choice things to say about CS myself. I'm not exactly over the moon that my free gift has turned out to be something I've already paid for but I might as well see it gets some use. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone would say something like that. If its too good to be true it probably isn't right? This is not a wind up so if you don't want a shot at it, just stay out of this topic please. I have no affiliation with CS and my quote at the start is quite genuine.

Guest BryUK

The link has not yet been activated, so there is no real time limit involved yet. I just decided to leave it over the weekend so more people would have a chance at it.The way it will work is I enter the prize order number on my CS website account, request the link, email the link to the winner along with the order number which they will use to activate it.

Guest BryUK

Alrighty then, its over now :(My random number generator came up with...Drum roll please...96Reply number 96 was Saudi_777.http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=281254&page=Congratulations, hope you'll be online soon because I will be emailing you the order number and a download link soon. No idea how long it will be valid.Heck, to be honest I'm not 100% its going to work that way but I'll find out in a second when I request the download link.Thanks to everyone for having a go. The response was a lot larger than I expected, hence letting it go for a little longer. Sorry I only had one spare to give away.

Guest Elder

Very kind of you. I myself am a recently qualified U.S. Coast Guard C-130 Co-pilot. It's a great plane.. however, after flying 18.5 hours in the last two days looking for an over due yola with 30+ people, I'm not overly fond of it's endurance. :( If you desire, add my name to your list, providied you haven't given it away already. youngkin@gmail.com -Brad

Well done, Bry! Personally I'm glad it went to someone we know, rather than some of these curious single-post arrivals!MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cathayhk.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/maamlogo2.jpg[/a]

Don't be offended at all. It DID look too good to be true!You proved me wrong. Congratulations and well done to 'Saudi'.Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest jhaley

Interested in the offer, please count me in. John HaleyThunder BayCanada

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Very nice idea though Bryan, thanks for letting us participate! It was fun!Congrats Saudi, now claim your prize!-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Pilot-The friction locks are causing the throttle levers to stick.Mechanic- Umm, that's what they're there for...

Guest saudi_777

LOL, I ACTUALLY WON!!!! :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolI'm so happy, that I'm actually typing this with a big grin on my face!! :-hah Bryan, thank you SO much for your offer and for giving me this C-130!! :-wave :DI'm pretty sure that this is going to be a very enjoyable plane for me, since I see and hear RSAF C-130s buzzing over my home here in Jeddah on an almost daily basis, in fact I could immediately identify them by simply hearing the deep drone from their huge turboprop engines as they pass over my home while I'm sitting in my room! :) Can't wait for some nice RSAF repaints to appear for this bird! :-hahAnd thanks a lot for your congratulations, guys!! :-wave :-hahOff I go to download this beauty....:-walksmileRegards,