Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

FlightSimCon 2016

I was checking out the FlightSimCon 2016 website and could not find AVSIM on the sponsors list.

Is AVSIM planning to take part on this flight simulation event?

I am planning to go and looking forward to meet great people.

Ed

Edited by Samaritano

PS. Sorry that I messed up the title.

Just go to edit post advanced and you can fix title

Rich Sennett

I might be missing the topic, but who's going to be at FlightSimCon this weekend? I luck out since it's only an hour and half away. I'll be there both days! Happy to meet anyone

Bump.

I won't be able to be there and I'm bummed out about it. Perhaps the mods can start a single thread or submfoum where people who are there can post. I'd love to at least experience virtually if possible.

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope

Is there an airline discount?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Anything happening there?  Not seeing much news.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

If anyone goes, they can post their experiences here with photos if they desire.  No difference from the European conferences where many members from the USA cannot attend because expenses of flying, etc.  It's a great place to meet and visit with fellow flight simmers in our community and, in many cases, meet the developers and their teams who developed the products.  A great educational and social experience!

Best regards,

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I'm here with a big group of friends. Stop by the Eastern Hops booth and say hi.

All the bigwigs are here, met a lot of them already last year.

Looking forward to the A2A announcement for thier next Captain of ths Ship project. Also looking forward to seeing more on the QW 787

Registration opens up at 9:30 AM. That's 55 minutes from now. I'll be there for the weekend.

Eastern hops! Does that mean BEER? :) :)

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Yes. Come early we have some swag.

I saw the Periscope broadcast of the A2A presentation of their latest project, a Super constellation, which is estimated to be released this summer.

Looks like the new A2A is a Connie. Trying to figure how to post pics off my phone.