Sign in to follow this  
Agovico261

Weather Archive Addon

Hi. I always used the real world weather on Fs2004. I see realistic addons of weather and I was looking to download/buy one. What is a good weather addon that allows me to use weather that is not real time? For example the current time is 9 am and I want to use weather from 7 am. What addon will allow me to do that?

Active Sky Evolution is your best weather buy, and can archive weather for later use.

The GUI is a bit intricate overall for ASE. You can pull down archived weather.

After ASE first initializes, click on historical. As I test I set one hour back from my current Z time (of 0733) to 0600 Z (archives are to nearest hour). It took about three minutes with no apparent activity with the completion message then occurring. You can also search the archives for a specific weather condition.

Hi. I always used the real world weather on Fs2004. I see realistic addons of weather and I was looking to download/buy one. What is a good weather addon that allows me to use weather that is not real time? For example the current time is 9 am and I want to use weather from 7 am. What addon will allow me to do that?

I fly like this a great deal of the time and ASE handles it perfectly.

Mark Daniels