Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Carenado Grand Caravan C208 V.2 had been released....

You need to go into your Carenado account, and download again, your Grand Caravan.  Also, you need to capture your new install serial number (the old one won't work), and away you go...

Post Edit:  You need to first DELETE your Grand Caravan v1.0 BEFORE you install v2.0  Do not overwrite your present installation.

Weather screens, and other updated goodies await you...

For both FSX and P3D

I have it now installed in my FSX and both my P3D v2 and v3.

Cheers,

Carenado site seems to be down and/or very slow ... unable to download it from my product page.

Guess they are experiencing heavy traffic loads.

Cheer, Rob.

I give up trying to get this update, anyone know how?

Click on the link in the email Carenado sent out and I get nothing, download never starts.

So I tried to downloaded from the My Account at carenado and all I get is the older 2012 version?

Would love to try this aircraft out in P3D, one of my classics.

Cheers, Rob.

I dont own this bird but the next best thing is to open a ticket - been pretty fast lately - you have tried everything else 

Rich Sennett

Click on the link in the email Carenado sent out and I get nothing, download never starts.

So I tried to downloaded from the My Account at carenado and all I get is the older 2012 version?

Cheers, Rob.

Downloaded it from MyAccount at Carenado one hour ago, and downloaded Ok, v2.0. Installed it ok, but seems to me that the aircraft has a bug in the engine torque that keeps going up and down without control, not responding to any input on the throttle. Need to check better tomorrow, with more time.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Cheers, Rob.

Here it is, Rob.  Weather Radar just turned on...the bird looks great!  V2.0

2016_6_10_23_57_0_88.png

2016_6_10_23_58_29_812.png

2016_6_10_23_58_36_267.png

2016_6_11_0_0_49_363.png

2016_6_11_0_5_41_791.png

2016_6_11_0_7_23_783.png

2016_6_11_0_9_42_398.png

2016_6_11_0_21_4_212.png

2016_6_11_0_24_44_901.png

2016_6_11_0_26_58_697.png

2016_6_11_0_28_39_360.png

Thanks gents, I'll open a support ticket.

In the middle of a flight in the Q400 Pro edition from KIAH to KSFO with everything and the kitchen sink (ASN, Orbx, FSDT/FB, GS, MT6, etc.) loaded at extreme graphics settings v3.3.5 ... started at 3.1GB VAS, upto to 3.4GB, down to 3.2GB VAS now .... lets see what happens when I hit NorCal Orbx region and FB KSFO HD.

Oh yeah, all 4096 textures too ... V3.3.5 is crazy good with VAS.

Hopefully I have enough fuel.

Cheers, Rob.

New  Active Weather Scan mode in operation...

2016_6_11_0_34_46_226.png

Rob...was just thinking...in your account, find the G C 208B...and it won't say v.2.

Download that link...and also capture the serial number on the right of that link. THAT is actually v2.0

Uninstall what you have...run this installer...and you will then have v2.0.

Hope that helps.

Mitch

here,s a funny thing downloaded from my account on the Carenado site last night and the install went wrong so as it was late I went to bed,this morning I had received 2 email from Carenado one supplying a link to the new vers2 and including the serial number and a the second supplying a link to the service pack,know very confused wonder why they sent the link that no one else seems to have received

Peter

here,s a funny thing downloaded from my account on the Carenado site last night and the install went wrong so as it was late I went to bed,this morning I had received 2 email from Carenado one supplying a link to the new vers2 and including the serial number and a the second supplying a link to the service pack,know very confused wonder why they sent the link that no one else seems to have received

Peter

I also received that email...so that's how I got my head's up about v2.0

Oh yeah, all 4096 textures too ... V3.3.5 is crazy good with VAS.

Hi Rob, if you don't mind me asking, did you do an upgrade to your 3.2 or did you download the full installer for 3.3.5?

Cheers!

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

I also received that email...so that's how I got my head's up about v2.0

yes! its all clear now,I blame the Baileys for lasts nights failure and the Tramadol pain relief for this mornings LOL

peter

was just thinking...in your account, find the G C 208B...and it won't say v.2.

Download that link...and also capture the serial number on the right of that link. THAT is actually v2.0

Uninstall what you have...run this installer...and you will then have v2.0.

Hope that helps.

Mitch

When I log in to my account the download is still a file from 2012...

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

When I log in to my account the download is still a file from 2012...

I think mine was too, but honestly, can't truly bring to mind, Rim....but I downloaded it...and it had the new version with the running weather radar. They might have not changed the name of the file?!?!?

Dunno...but the pictures above are what was downloaded... :hi: