Sign in to follow this  
MED1473

Engine problems TAT

Hi all, 

I am having issues with the NGX (800) after a clean re-install (unrelated). The engines don't seem to produce enough power. I suspect it's a weather related issue however trying to kill ASN and use FSX own real weather doesn't change the results. Almost stalling mid air to manage a climb of about 500fpm. Anybody able to offer suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Anybody able to offer suggestions?

Do you have a flap axis set in FSUIPC? If so, remove it.

Temperature issues are usually caused by FSINN.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi and thanks for your reply. Interesting, I'll look into the flap axis, I think you might be onto something there. Can I ask why?

I've heard of this FSINN before in relation to TAT issues, what is it and how do I repair it/switch it off?

Many Thanks!

dont use fsinn at all, should be a option to turn it off in the control panel

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

What control panel?? I am thoroughly confused now... Is FSINNpart of FSX or an addon?

Can I ask why?

Based on how FSUIPC creates/works the flaps axis, it makes our products exhibit this behavior. Just how it happens.

Kyle Rodgers

What control panel?? I am thoroughly confused now... Is FSINNpart of FSX or an addon?

If you don't know what FSInn is the chances are it's not installed on your system. It's not part of FSX. FSInn is a Vatsim pilot client. It provides comms to the Vatsim network and feeds Vatsim weather to FSX. It's the weather part that causes problems.

ki9cAAb.jpg