Sign in to follow this  
StoneEyes

Documentation for flyable Aircraft?

Is there any documentation for any flyable aircraft (other than Alabao Extra)?  If so, how do I find it? 

Thanks in advance

Google [aircraft type] POH or [aircraft type] AFM.  Also look for checklists, magazine articles and, sometimes, youtube videos on the aircraft.  For common airplanes you can find tons of stuff.  For less common...not so much.  Usually, when I've shopped for airplanes I'll also google '[aircraft type] 50 ft. obstacle' or 35 ft obstacle just to get a sense of runway requirements, cruise speed, max altitude and a few other things.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

avialogs.com has a lot of documentation.

A belated thank you for your responses.  The SSD that had P3D 2.5 crashed so when I bought a new one, I also got P3D 3.5 and when I found it didn't have the same documentation I thought maybe I had screwed up the install.  Fortunately I have all those printouts from 2.5. 

The day after my post my Polaroid 55" 4K, 60Hz TV died.  I got lucky there because Fry's had a carry out sale on a LG 55" 4K, IPS, 60/120Hz, 4096x2160 TV for $599 with a promo code.  One really good thing is I could stop it from over scanning and it supports the 3 different color formats.  Things are looking good.

Last week I was back at Fry's to pick up some cables for my non-flying computer and stopped to see when they might get the EVGA GTX1080FTW.  The salesman turned and pointed to a stocking cart with the card sitting on top.  Then it was reserve it, drive 15 miles home, get the money, return, go broke, get the card, return home.  Whew! Things are looking better.

Take care