Sign in to follow this  
lsummer101

Center display is very blurry

As you can see in the picture the center display is very blurry this never happened before not sure what is causing it. i am not using any shaders or the such should i try a clean install of the 777? 

Thanks 

:Lee Summer 

2016-6-11_20-7-7-514.png

Sorry more infor would help 

P3D vr 3.3.5 Downloaded today 

Win 10 64 

Ezdok in use 

GTX 1080 

I7 4790k OC to 4.7 

Turn down the Master Brightness or whatever it's labeled on the overhead. It's normal to get bloom when the displays are too bright. I prefer something around 30% for night.  There is also a switch to dim the annunciation lights too.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks for the reply i tried your recommendation but its still distorted

Change the HDR settings in your sim.

Do not reinstall the aircraft. Well, to be honest, you're welcome to, but this is definitely a settings/rendering issue, so an uninstall would just be a waste of time.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle I tried to adjust the HDR sliders and it did help a small amount but did not clear up the problem, the strange thing is its only the center displays if look at the 1st officer side from the cap seat its looks clear and cap side is clear. 

Thanks Kyle I tried to adjust the HDR sliders and it did help a small amount but did not clear up the problem, the strange thing is its only the center displays if look at the 1st officer side from the cap seat its looks clear and cap side is clear.

Then mess around with your other settings. If your first post versus your signature is any indication, it's a driver and settings issue. Reason you didn't see it before: different card, different drivers, and if you used Inspector, then that profile didn't carry to the new card.

I stress this pretty hard in the forum, but I stress it for a reason. If our code doesn't change (which it hasn't in literal *years* now), then it's not caused by us. A little scientific method would have you looking at what changed. Based on your mention of the 1080 and v3.3, those would be your prime spots to look. For some reason though, the consistent thought tends to be "if it's showing on an aircraft, the culprit is the aircraft - always." (And before anyone points out "but only the 777 displays do this," note that we have - realistically - configured the displays of our aircraft as light sources, unlike many others, which affected by the HDR blur.)

Kyle Rodgers