Sign in to follow this  
amit24075844

Prepar3D connected to JeppFD

Hello,

I have P3DV3.2 and I have JeppFD on my ipad 2, and I want to connect my P3D to JeppFD so I could see my flight from the sim in the jeppFD just like a real flight would be seen on JeppFD.

how can I do that?

(I have full FSUIPC).

THANKS.

You you try FlightsimGPS I use that application with Forefight. If the PC running FSGPS and the iPad are on the same wifi network all you have to do on Forefight at least go to settings and select it in the devices list.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

You you try FlightsimGPS I use that application with Forefight.

FlightSimGPS cannot help when talking about Jeppesen FD as the app does not allow you to select what data it should read with regards to your location. As a result, no software (or virtual bluetooth connection to your PC) will 'fool' Jeppesen FD into showing you where you are in the sim, as opposed to real life. To do this, I see only one option currently available which is a hardware link between your tablet and the computer running the flight simulator. It's called 'GPSsimcable' and you can get more information about it here.

FlightSimGPS cannot help when talking about Jeppesen FD as the app does not allow you to select what data it should read with regards to your location. As a result, no software (or virtual bluetooth connection to your PC) will 'fool' Jeppesen FD into showing you where you are in the sim, as opposed to real life. To do this, I see only one option currently available which is a hardware link between your tablet and the computer running the flight simulator. It's called 'GPSsimcable' and you can get more information about it here.

Good thing we can between all of us get the answer. Hope it works for the post maker.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight