Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Dsr and sli for p3d

Hey guys I was wondering if any you could please post a tutorial on how to use dsr in sli?

Please

As I have use 4xsgss and now have ditched it because I like flying through really dense thunderstorm clouds and it was a no go even with my sli sc Titans

Want to use dsr for now until I get a 4 k

Wouk have been nice if sgss was incorporated in sim to switch on and off via menu whilst on dense clouds

Or if it could possibly do it automatically whilst in dense clouds revert back to default then whilst back to clear sky's it would revert to 4xsgss

Lol I dunno throwing my 2 cents in

Cheers

Mike

I am trying dsr for first time using 2x native redo and 4xmsaa in game and 16af 33% smoothing is this ok?

Can I bump the msaa to 8x

Cheers

Mike

Nvm complete garbage got rid of nvidia inspector and dsr gonna have to deal with slight shimmers as I do like my heavy dense clouds until I get a 4k

I use 4X DSR with 22% Smoothing, do not use any AA outside of P3d, go to the NV panel and select the P3d profile and reset to default, set the AA inside P3d to 8x/16x or whatever your card can handle. if you use any king of sgss in DSR it will grind to a halt.

tpewpb-6.png

I use 4X DSR with 22% Smoothing, do not use any AA outside of P3d, go to the NV panel and select the P3d profile and reset to default, set the AA inside P3d to 8x/16x or whatever your card can handle. if you use any king of sgss in DSR it will grind to a halt.

HI thanks for your reply

Tried your settings with pmdg 777

Asn as robs settings thou have overcast and thunderstorm clouds ticked

Going throu dense clouds it's a little bit of a slideshow

HI thanks for your reply

Tried your settings with pmdg 777

Asn as robs settings thou have overcast and thunderstorm clouds ticked

Ncp also ha enhance the application mode, prefer maximum performance

Sli rendering nvidia recommended and

Texture filtering high quality

Unfortunately that is the only downside of DSR, you can lower the cloud texture size to 512 but it will still eat FPS,

tpewpb-6.png

Unfortunately that is the only downside of DSR, you can lower the cloud texture size to 512 but it will still eat FPS,

OH well it was worth a shot

Thanks mate

Will wait and get a 4K soon hopefully it helps

Cheers

Mike

• Upvote 1