Sign in to follow this  
RomeoMike

New system: the right one?

Hi,

Just ordered a new system, maybe a bit late, but wanted to check here if this is a good choice.

Aiming to switch to P3D and don't want to worry about add-ons.

Also, if you have any recommendations about screen(s), would be appreciated.

Processor: 6ª Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700K Quad-Core, 4.0 GHz with Turbo up to 4.2 GHz, 8 MB Cache Cooler CPU: WC Corsair Hydro Series H75 Motherboard: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING Memory RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V DDR4-2400MHz 2x8GB Hard disk: Samsung 2.5" 850 Evo 250GB Power source: XFX XXX Edition Bronze Graphic Card: Intel® HD Graphics 530 (Integrated in the CPU) + MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 8GB GDDR5X

Thanks a lot,

Ralf

A very good system for both P3D and X-plane 10,even general gaming , please use it wisely :) that is donot overload it with tons of scenery and addons and AI  , and i am sure you will be happy for a 3-4 years with it !!

Also, if willing, do try to overclock it, 6700K overclocks well and if you'r lucky it can go upto 4.7-4.8 Ghz which is a good boost over 4.0 Ghz but even if such high clocks are not achieved , you may settle for 4.5-4.4 which should be comparatively easy to achieve .!

kind regards

Hey Ralf,

How much is this Racy Little Gem Gonna Set You back, Just so I can have an Idea what its gonna cost Me ??

Johnman B)

Hey Ralf,

How much is this Racy Little Gem Gonna Set You back, Just so I can have an Idea what its gonna cost Me ??

Johnman B)

Hi John, 4 reddish Euro notes and almost a divorce.

A very good system for both P3D and X-plane 10,even general gaming , please use it wisely :) that is donot overload it with tons of scenery and addons and AI  , and i am sure you will be happy for a 3-4 years with it !!

Also, if willing, do try to overclock it, 6700K overclocks well and if you'r lucky it can go upto 4.7-4.8 Ghz which is a good boost over 4.0 Ghz but even if such high clocks are not achieved , you may settle for 4.5-4.4 which should be comparatively easy to achieve .!

kind regards

Thank you Hussein for your answer and tip on overclocking it. Will ask the builder if hè can look into this.