Sign in to follow this  
Vinny002

DC-6 fuel quantity

Hi, guys!

I noticed something is definitely not right in the PMDG DC-6. The fuel quantity in the PMDG DC-6 should about 33,000 pounds instead of 20,000 pounds like in the PMDG DC-6 right now. I hope this is fixed in the next update. Thanks!

Cheers

Vincent Majerowicz

I hope this is fixed in the next update

"Fixed" implies it's currently wrong. It's not. What are you basing your argument on?

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, scandinavian13!

I'm sorry I did not word it right. I meant to say the DC-6 is range is about 4,000 nautical miles that is with about 33,000 pounds of fuel, but the PMDG DC-6 which holds about 20,000 pounds of fuel which is shown on the fuel/load manager and therefore the range is only about 2,500 nautical miles. When I see something that is not right or not sure of I wanted to let you know about it. Thanks!

Cheers

Vincent Majerowicz

Hi, scandinavian13!

I'm sorry I did not word it right. I meant to say the DC-6 is range is about 4,000 nautical miles that is with about 33,000 pounds of fuel, but the PMDG DC-6 which holds about 20,000 pounds of fuel which is shown on the fuel/load manager and therefore the range is only about 2,500 nautical miles. When I see something that is not right or not sure of I wanted to let you know about it. Thanks!

Cheers

Vincent Majerowicz

There are 2 tank configurations; one with 8 and one with 10. PMDG simulated the 8 tank version.

I meant to say the DC-6 is range is about 4,000 nautical miles that is with about 33,000 pounds of fuel

Really? According to...?

but the PMDG DC-6 which holds about 20,000 pounds of fuel which is shown on the fuel/load manager and therefore the range is only about 2,500 nautical miles

I wonder why we'd do such a thing...

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, sizziano!

I get it now! That makes sense! Thanks! I think the 10 tank version of the DC-6 might be the expansion pack for the PMDG DC-6 in the future.

Cheers

Vincent Majerowicz