Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) - Screenshots & Presets

Hello Rich, this is exactly what I've been looking for: a brighter VC. Could you send your settings please?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Ok but it still needs some work but hey all monitors are not the same so you never know - what it is was the rsp version for pta with some tweaks I did - when I have time I will try to get something nice together - keep in mind I like brighter nights so this may not be to your taste but you can play with those settings

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfd1o4OUpqMzhZaG8/view

Rich Sennett

Ok but it still needs some work but hey all monitors are not the same so you never know - what it is was the rsp version for pta with some tweaks I did - when I have time I will try to get something nice together - keep in mind I like brighter nights so this may not be to your taste but you can play with those settings

Thanks!

Dirk.

Thanks!

Dirk.

Welcome Dirk  :wink: play with it a bit

Rich Sennett

This is really good! What are your in sim HDR settings?

Thanks

This is really good! What are your in sim HDR settings?

Thanks

This ones better below - no settings for hdr its on or off - I have it on - you will have to play with the light settings for each time of day PTA is not an all in one solution foe each time of day - you can save profiles in P3D graphic settings

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfYl9ua3hwRU1HRGc/view?usp=sharing

• Upvote 3

Rich Sennett

This ones better below - no settings for hdr its on or off - I have it on - you will have to play with the light settings for each time of day PTA is not an all in one solution foe each time of day - you can save profiles in P3D graphic settings

Yes this is an awesome preset!  The lighting of the terrain is fantabulous, the terrain haze is just right hue and not overdone, and VC lighting is spot on.  Thanks for sharing!

Greg

Yes this is an awesome preset!  The lighting of the terrain is fantabulous, the terrain haze is just right hue and not overdone, and VC lighting is spot on.  Thanks for sharing!

Greg

Welcome - glad you like it - just turn of FXAA in PTA - had that checked on I believe but I dont use that blur factory FXAA - anyone tells you its not dont listen to them  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Rich, this one looks really really awesome !

Absolutly great !

Thanks for sharing it Bro !

Carsten

Carsten U

Rich, this one looks really really awesome !

Absolutly great !

Thanks for sharing it Bro !

Carsten

Awesome Carsten   :wink:

Rich Sennett

Awesome Carsten   :wink:

Hey Rich could you share what daytime sky you're using in REX? This preset is amazing but I'm having issues with unnaturally blue haze and I think I have narrowed it down to the sky I am using. Thank you!

Hey Rich could you share what daytime sky you're using in REX? This preset is amazing but I'm having issues with unnaturally blue haze and I think I have narrowed it down to the sky I am using. Thank you!

Sure its country side 

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Hey Adamski, just recently introducing in this shaders world and I think your screens looks awesome, by the way could you tell us, which terrains addons and environment do you have installed currently? Would PTA works if I have REX4 Texture direct with soft clouds?

Thanks in advance!!

Nibaldo Soto A.

Hey Adamski, just recently introducing in this shaders world and I think your screens looks awesome, by the way could you tell us, which terrains addons and environment do you have installed currently? Would PTA works if I have REX4 Texture direct with soft clouds?

Thanks in advance!!

Yes PTA works with REX products  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Hi, pilots I thought I could share my screenshot I took yesterday after my first install of PTA using Vertigho's presets config  thanks for the share. Also big massive to the creator of this amazing shader tool well done what a great enhancement in flight sim community.

30eb1fe305.jpg

a9e21d2f87.png

8148700bb7.jpg

Regards

LdeeFsx247

So just curious what settings i still need to set in REX not covered by these presets?

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.