Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) - Screenshots & Presets

Nice. Thanks, Adam, you're the right presets guy!. You gave me very good ideas.

I consider PTA the best addon of the year 2016, for the excellent impact it had over the visual quality of P3D.

Thanks yo Yuri again.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I consider PTA the best addon of the year 2016, for the excellent impact it had over the visual quality of P3D.

Thanks yo Yuri again.

Cheers, Ed

Thank you, Ed for the kind words!

I wish you a blessed holiday season!

Regards,

I've created a page for all my PTA presets: http://www.nzfsim.or...dex.php?dsp=PTA

Here's a pic from my latest current (20_06) for PTAv2.0:

Hi Adam,

Are you using ENVTEX? I am currrently using the presets that came with ENVTEX, but am keen to try yours. Has anyone else with ENVTEX installed used Adam's latest preset?

Of course - everyone's systems will be different, so I expect that any of my presets will be a starting point for many people. A word of advice for all you tweakers: experiment with some *extreme* values (one parameter at a time) to get a more graphic representation of which each tweak does.

I agree - PTA has to be up there for best freeware/shareware P3D add-on for 2016!

Are you using ENVTEX? I am currrently using the presets that came with ENVTEX, but am keen to try yours. Has anyone else with ENVTEX installed used Adam's latest preset?

No ... I use a combination of REX and FEX (more details on my PTA page). No harm in trying my preset with ENVTEX though ... show us what you get!

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Brilliant Adam. I have now stopped messing about with PTA. I just download Adam's latest preset, and it's always miles better than anything I can come up with lol.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

If you want, give it a try and let us now what you think about it. All further information you will find on our website www.tinyurl.com/thopat . Please note the comments-section after you loaded the preset in PTA2, we also took some changes there.

31483561044.png

131483561094.jpg

321483561068.jpg

Welcome to Virtual Cargo International

Virtual Cargo International | A virtual cargo company

ADAM: just two words: WOW and THANKS

i have to say that the screens doesn't rappresent the wonder that is the dinamic of your preset flying! 

PTA best addon of the year agreed!

Here are a few shots (I couldn't help myself..LOL!) taken during a flight over the Alps:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/501708-fs-global-ultimate-next-generation/?p=3550436

I'm using your 20_07 Preset with PTA 2.04

Excellent shots they are too!!

Adam.

If you want, give it a try and let us now what you think about it. All further information you will find on our website www.tinyurl.com/thopat .

Thorsten - I'm intrigued!!! You say onyour site that your peset desaturates according to season/winter - yet I can't see any custom tweak (or anything) that's specifically season-related <?>.

Adam.

Hi Adam,

Speaking of excellent shots, would you take a look at that one third down in your latest series! Incredible! Time to apply 20_08, I think 😀

Seems you are hooked beyond all reasonable prospect of escape.... and aren't we the lucky ones!

Bet Rob and Rich are wondering why they jumped ship 😉

Once again, a huge thank you!

Regards,

Mike

Seems you are hooked beyond all reasonable prospect of escape.... and aren't we the lucky ones!

I blame Yuri LOL. I think I *almost* got to the stage where I couldn't tweak 2.03 any more ... so then he goes and updates it ... hahaha!

Adam.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.