Adamski_NZ

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) - Screenshots & Presets

On 12/02/2017 at 1:23 PM, Gabster said:

PTA Preset 20_09...

2017-1-29_17-29-11-236.jpg

2017-2-8_19-16-40-9152.jpg

2017-2-8_19-16-40-915.jpg

2017-2-8_19-16-40-9151.jpg

How do you get this yellowish water reflection of the first picture???

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

On 19.1.2017 at 1:41 AM, Adamski_NZ said:

Yuri ... once again, I'm in awe of your talent! The fix works beautifully! Many thanks!!!!

It takes a while to set up all the rheostats on the NGX panels, but *wow* - what  a treat!

pta_pmdg_fullmoon_01_1350.jpg

pta_pmdg_fullmoon_02_1350.jpg

These are all with a full moon:

pta_pmdg_fullmoon_03_1350.jpg

pta_pmdg_fullmoon_04_1350.jpg

I may still tweak the objects moonlight value. Autogen seems fine, but my vegetation is a fraction too dark:

pta_pmdg_fullmoon_05_1350.jpg

You could also try just turning down the blue a little on that custom tweak - it's the "z" value".

I'm working on 20_09 now ... watch this space!!!

Gulp!!!! Amazing shots!!!!

Adam.

In your last Preset the cockpit is much more darker in the night, how can i get it as bright as it is on this screenshots?

Now that PTA is here for P3D v4, lets see more beautiful screenshots of this tool in action!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I just downloaded the PTA free version for p3d v3, I'm planning to use it in my p3d v3.4 installation and i'm wondering if these presets will work? Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

BTW thank you for your presets, Adam

I hope you like the presets - happy tweaking! If you choose to upgrade to P3Dv4, then you really should consider Matt's upgraded PTA 2.52. The more people buy it, the greater the incentive for him to improve it!

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

2 hours ago, Adamski_NZ said:

I hope you like the presets - happy tweaking! If you choose to upgrade to P3Dv4, then you really should consider Matt's upgraded PTA 2.52. The more people buy it, the greater the incentive for him to improve it!

Adam.

I already have v4 on other machine and i'm palnning to buy PTA 2.5 soon. Again, thanks for your efforts, appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks for the great presets and the informative topic, i tried yours and looks very nice my only complain in the NGX VC the displays are too bright and saturation is also a problem hard to read anything on the screen, HDR maybe bloom settings? how can i change things to have normal instruments display just like without HDR? 

1 hour ago, Hypofx said:

Thanks for the great presets and the informative topic, i tried yours and looks very nice my only complain in the NGX VC the displays are too bright and saturation is also a problem hard to read anything on the screen, HDR maybe bloom settings? how can i change things to have normal instruments display just like without HDR? 

When you say "yours" do you mean mine? My NGX VC is fine.

1) Which preset is it - and are you applying the recommended (for the preset) HDR values?
2) Is this daytime, night-time or both?

Adam.

20 hours ago, Adamski_NZ said:

When you say "yours" do you mean mine? My NGX VC is fine.

1) Which preset is it - and are you applying the recommended (for the preset) HDR values?
2) Is this daytime, night-time or both?

Adam.

HI Adam,

Sorry if I was not clear enough, yes im using your preset, applied the HDR settings to in p3d.cfg and yes dawn and night time. FXAA OFF

1 hour ago, Hypofx said:

Sorry if I was not clear enough, yes im using your preset, applied the HDR settings to in p3d.cfg and yes dawn and night time. FXAA OFF

I thought it was probably mine - but I thought I'd better check first!! I'm not sure what the problem might be on your system. Here are some shots from mine:

Daytime:pmdg_ngx_vc_01_1350.jpg

Night:pmdg_ngx_vc_02_1350.jpg

pmdg_ngx_vc_03_1350.jpg

The NGX sure does look good at night!pmdg_ngx_03_1350.jpg

I'll check my FXAA settings, but you could take a look at my settings for P3D, nVidia CP and NVI:

My P3Dv4.1 Settings

Adam.

• Upvote 1

On 10/26/2017 at 4:21 AM, Adamski_NZ said:

I thought it was probably mine - but I thought I'd better check first!! I'm not sure what the problem might be on your system. Here are some shots from mine:

Daytime:pmdg_ngx_vc_01_1350.jpg

Night:pmdg_ngx_vc_02_1350.jpg

pmdg_ngx_vc_03_1350.jpg

The NGX sure does look good at night!pmdg_ngx_03_1350.jpg

I'll check my FXAA settings, but you could take a look at my settings for P3D, nVidia CP and NVI:

My P3Dv4.1 Settings

Adam.

Hi Adam, I using your latest preset 262_01 in P3D v4.3 and overall I like it a lot. Thanks for your efforts.

Quick question - When I use certain aircraft like the Milviz Beaver and Turbo Otter, the coloured light indicators (blue, red etc) just glow white instead of seeing the colour. Is there a specific setting in PTA which would cause this? I tried the VC lighting one but it didn't seem to do anything.

Thanks,

Glenn

45 minutes ago, GHarrall said:

Hi Adam, I using your latest preset 262_01 in P3D v4.3 and overall I like it a lot. Thanks for your efforts.

Quick question - When I use certain aircraft like the Milviz Beaver and Turbo Otter, the coloured light indicators (blue, red etc) just glow white instead of seeing the colour. Is there a specific setting in PTA which would cause this? I tried the VC lighting one but it didn't seem to do anything.

We're talking about lights inside the cockpit - and not the external (nav) lights, yes?

Is this during the day and night as well? I have the MV Beaver, so will take a look.

Adam.

21 minutes ago, Adamski_NZ said:

We're talking about lights inside the cockpit - and not the external (nav) lights, yes?

Is this during the day and night as well? I have the MV Beaver, so will take a look.

Adam.

Hi, yes the VC lights (oil pressure, fuel pressure etc)

In the turbo otter same type. (beta light)

Glenn ... you might need to upload a screenshot or two. Here's what my Milviz Beaver looks like (ignore the pale blue circles over the switches - I got them wrong anyway!) ...

Instrument lights only:
pta_mv_beaver_01_1280.jpg?dl=1

Instruments + cabin:
pta_mv_beaver_02_1280.jpg?dl=1

Instruments+map:
pta_mv_beaver_03_1280.jpg?dl=1

Instruments+map+cabin:
pta_mv_beaver_04_1280.jpg?dl=1

They all look OK to me ...

Adam.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.