Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) - Screenshots & Presets

I'm going to have to try this but I use HDR so I'll see how it goes. Adam, want chance you can work your magic with HDR O on to tweak it for those of us that use it?

• Upvote 1

Eric 

I'm going to have to try this but I use HDR so I'll see how it goes. Adam, want chance you can work your magic with HDR O on to tweak it for those of us that use it?

Absolutely NO CHANCE! :Tounge: :wink: :smile: ... nothing to stop you using mine as a base and creating your own, though - just don't credit me HAHAHA.

I thought I'd done testing of my NON-HDR preset, but I found that using the "VC" lighting to beef up the lightness in the cockpit sort of washed out my aircraft palettein external view, so I'm trying a preset that reverts back to using LiftGammaGain. Here are my results (don't forget, I'm after *natural* rather than *dramatic*!):

a2a_zk_tas_685_1350.jpg

Not really a test, but you can't resist a Spitfire shot when the clouds play nice!

spit_n_polish_01_306_1350.jpg

Adam.

BTW: Don't let me dominate this thread, folks - please post your own presets!

• Upvote 2

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Hi Adam:

Extremely beautiful shots!.

Please let us know when you finish testing that new one with LiftGammaGain.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Please let us know when you finish testing that new one with LiftGammaGain.

Cheers, Ed

All done - I think - but I said that the last couple of times!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71722992/adamski_PTA_33_13_05_hdr.zip

The good news is that I gave HDR a quick test: it seems to look quite good, though (as I'm not an HDR expert) I'd recommend people apply their own HDR tweaks to my preset. The acrchive contains a couple of comparison pics.

Adam.

• Upvote 1

The good news is that I gave HDR a quick test: it seems to look quite good, though (as I'm not an HDR expert) I'd recommend people apply their own HDR tweaks to my preset. The acrchive contains a couple of comparison pics.

Adam.

Thanks for posting your new settings, that's great. just needed to tick my Ezca Boxes. just done the one flight at the moment, going to watch the footie to see if England get knocked out the 2nd euro match.

bob

Adam.

Thanks - I used it and really think it looks good as well - with no hdr.

What setting do you have in P3D for Shadows, and water, and  reflections? I am also going for a realistic environment look rather than "dramatic" 

Adam.

Thanks for this preset.  It is looking great with HDR and selecting the 'Turn off HDR luminance effect' and 'Contrast tuning'. 

Can I ask what 'ticking the EZCA boxes' does?  I don't see much effect if any so was just curious.

Can I ask what 'ticking the EZCA boxes' does? I don't see much effect if any so was just curious.

its for the EZdoc vc camera view.

bob

I understand it has something to do with EZdoc, but was looking for more a technical explanation...like what graphics tweak is affected when it is selected.

I understand it has something to do with EZdoc, but was looking for more a technical explanation...like what graphics tweak is affected when it is selected.

just trying to get the panel a tad lighter in the AC 500s.

bob

What setting do you have in P3D for Shadows, and water, and  reflections? I am also going for a realistic environment look rather than "dramatic" 

Here's a zip file with PNG pics of the relevant settings: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71722992/adamski_p3dv3_settings.zip

Note: My settings are primarily from taking screenshots - not really optimised/suited for general sim use!

Adam.

An old Blenheim over Glouicestershire, using my last preset (13_05):

blenheim_mk4_glos_60_1350.jpg

Adam.

• Upvote 1

An old Blenheim over Glouicestershire, using my last preset (13_05):

blenheim_mk4_glos_60_1350.jpg

Adam.

May I ask what type of "forest enhancement" you are using? Your forests, especially on the previous images look very dense and photoreal. ORBX Trees maybe?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.