Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) - Screenshots & Presets

Does anyone know what the full 1.0 brings which pre-release versions do not? I think it's amazing already.

Additionally, will URP 1.0 be a self standing application or will it still be used in conjunction with PTA?

Does anyone know what the full 1.0 brings which pre-release versions do not? I think it's amazing already.

Additionally, will URP 1.0 be a self standing application or will it still be used in conjunction with PTA?

As all URP versions, v1.0 will also use good ol' PTA Tool. v1.0 is on hold until new version of PTA is out, there will be some major changes.

If you guys are interested, I can include URP v1.0 LITE BETA here in P3D forum. It includes new preset and completely new summer day sky textures only.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

If you guys are interested, I can include URP v1.0 LITE BETA here in P3D forum. It includes new preset and completely new summer day sky textures only.

Yes please!

Hi Folks,

New at this PTA thing - so with PTA - we should pull out any Reshade/SweetFX files before using PTA ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

New at this PTA thing - so with PTA - we should pull out any Reshade/SweetFX files before using PTA ?

Hi!

Technically both tools can work together. But there are some most used post-effects from Reshade included in PTA

(Sepia, Curves, Levels, LiftGammaGain, Technicolor, Vibrance, LumaSharpen, DPX Cineon).

If you solution needs the other effects from Reshade, you can use PTA with Reshade,

if not - just tune post-effects in PTA and get rid of Reshade.

Regards,

• Upvote 1

Hi Yuri,

OK - thanks for the help !!!

:wink:

Let me give this a shot - recently upgraded P3D and I'm getting it put back together again...

Some of the shots I've seen are really impressive...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Adam,

Would you be doing any presets for PTA 2.0 Beta for P3Dv3.4 with HDR on. I'm still using your presets with PTA 1.62 but keen to look at PTA 2.0.

qw787_banner.png

PMDG_Banner_747_Pilot.jpg

I'm still using your presets with PTA 1.62 but keen to look at PTA 2.0.

Me too

Soon, currenlty tweaking it. :) But can't tell when exactly, I want it to be perfect,a real copy of real life. 

I can upload beta version of it soon though.

• Upvote 2

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi Adam,

Would you be doing any presets for PTA 2.0 Beta for P3Dv3.4 with HDR on. I'm still using your presets with PTA 1.62 but keen to look at PTA 2.0.

I'll certainly have a go with *any* PTA version that comes out - alpha, beta, you name it!!

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.