Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) - Screenshots & Presets

Thanks Adam. I'll try yours.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I've created a new preset - that uses Yuri's twilight fix. It's subtle, but I think it helps to soften the excessively aggressive onset of darkness in the twlilght zone(s). I also brightened up the preset a little in general. This preset is optimised for use with HDR mode active.

Early morning at Valdez:

pta_163_13_adamski_01_1350.jpg

pta_163_13_adamski_02_1350.jpg

For a good test of terrain /vegetation (autogen) shading, it's hard to beat NZMF - Milford Sound, NZ:
pta_163_13_adamski_03_1350.jpg

pta_163_13_adamski_04_1350.jpg

The new preset is here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71722992/PTA_Adamski_163_13.zip

Adam.

• Upvote 4

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Thank you Adam. I am enjoying your previous preset and look forward to trying this one.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Does it get any better? Prepar3D v3.4.9.18400

Visuals courtesy of PTA v1.62 with 0.95 Shader Pack settings by Chewwy94( Youtube)

2016-10-24_16-47-54-730_zpspr3idedo.jpeg

With separation by ProATC-X

2016-10-24_16-32-37-147_zpsnjavdf94.jpeg

I've created a new preset - that uses Yuri's twilight fix. It's subtle, but I think it helps to soften the excessively aggressive onset of darkness in the twlilght zone(s). I also brightened up the preset a little in general. This preset is optimised for use with HDR mode active.

Adam.

Thank you for sharing your work Adam.  Looking forward to trying your new preset.

--- Jim  ---

Great preset Adam!! 

Many thanks,

Yeah this is a great preset!  Never could have done this myself.  Thanks Adam!

--- Jim  ---

Go to    http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/ and upload your jpg's

Click on the dropdown box that shows up after you have uploaded and choose BBcode embed from the list.

Copy the bbcode embed link from the dropdown menu and paste the link into your post here.

13f0dd.jpg

Ok

Thank you

I run P3Dv3.4 & have PTA with Adamski_163_13 operating.

The three Views of the same scene below were taken in South Chile.

I am trying to figure out why the ground colors I see in the 1st 2 Views are not as rich as the 3rd, & if it is possible to fix that? Ideally I would like Views 1 & 2 to have the same color palette as 3.

I don't think it is necessarily an Adamski_163_13 issue, as I have noticed before using it that my Top Down View always has richer colors than the Spot or Cockpit.

Outside View - Spot

GREEN-1.jpg

Cockpit View - Cockpit

GREEN-2.jpg

VR View -  Occulus Cockpit

GREEN-3.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.