Sign in to follow this  
Skybus2000

Any good Cancun Airport scenery

There may be something freeware but the commercial stuff looks awful.  There are quite a few nice sceneries on the eastern side of the Indies that have been very well done...but the western side, apart from Roatan, looks pretty bad IMHO.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I think LatinVFR did a Cancun...but it's from a long time ago.  They've significantly improved but there are a lot of their old airports still around.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Not too much help and I don´t know if its´still available but the best version for Cancun MMUN is the AMS 2012 Cancun. Though i can´t find any place selling it today.

There is another version from Tropicalsim too, but it´s oldest .

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Not too much help and I don´t know if its´still available but the best version for Cancun MMUN is the AMS 2012 Cancun. Though i can´t find any place selling it today.

That does indeed look like the best...but I hope they didn't surround it with miles of blank photoreal.

Gregg Seipp

The AMS Cancun 2012 is the best but even it looks dated. The photoreal is so blurry that it the autogen that is placed on it looks like it's floating on water.

AirDailyX posted a screen shot of a developer who is doing a new version on Cancun but the name of the developer was not announced and there was no time frame given.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator