Sign in to follow this  
candid

query regarding the DA-42 Twin star

Have installed the twin star i have no complaints it is a fine a/craft, however i cannot determine if storm warning 

is factual or simulated the video shows it working my screen is blank i use xplane downloaded weather and i 

have skymax installed 

frank cann

if storm warning is factual or simulated the video shows it working

To which video do you refer?

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

i purchased my aircraft from xplane org aerobask  i watched a short video  and it clearly shows a weather pattern the supplied man.has a lot of information on the storm warning facility and screen shots of the cockpit also show it on my query is is it real or eye candy either way it does not work for me at the moment

frank cann

Oh you are talking about the Aerobask version. I thought about Alabeo's. Yes it has X-Plane's default weather radar. It does show rain and thunderstorms. If you have activated it, but don't see anything, your weather probably only has clouds, but no rain.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Many thanks for the information it seems all i have got to do now is to find some really lousy weather

regards frank cann