Sign in to follow this  
PatrickAirlines

PMDG 777 HOW TO INSTALL THE LIVERY MANAGER

Please sign your real name to your posts, forum rule - thanks.

As outlined in the Introduction manual and on the livery website, liveries for the 777 are handled by the PMDG Operations Center application located at Start Menu/PMDG Simulations/PMDG Operations Center.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

call me stuipid but where do you find "Start Menu/PMDGSimulations/PMDG Operations Center." As far as I know my pc win7 doesnt have a start menu

TIA Len Carne

• Upvote 1

call me stuipid but where do you find "Start Menu/PMDGSimulations/PMDG Operations Center." As far as I know my pc win7 doesnt have a start menu

TIA Len Carne

If you don't have a start menu, then it is not Windows!  :Devil:

More seriously, click on the round Windows icon (by default onthe bottom left, if your windows bar is on the bottom), then "All Programs", scroll down to the PMDG simulations folder.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Seems I managed to load a new livery without the OM just using the old livery manager. I need to upgrade to get the OC so I am wondering what else, if anything, the OM does?

If you don't have a start menu, then it is not Windows!  :Devil:

More seriously, click on the round Windows icon (by default onthe bottom left, if your windows bar is on the bottom), then "All Programs", scroll down to the PMDG simulations folder.

Seems I managed to load a new livery without the OM just using the old livery manager. I need to upgrade to get the OC so I am wondering what else, if anything, the OM does?

I'm confused here. If you have the 777 (the topic of this thread), then you have the Operations Center already. No update was required to get it.

What is the OM?

Kyle Rodgers

What is the OM

Think  he  is getting  confused   ""om""   operation manager  at a  guess  

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Sorry on the wrong thread! I use the 737NGX and wondering what else the Operation centre does apart from help you install new liveries

tells  when there  are  any  updates  etc  install  updates,  quick reference  to   the manuals, there"s  more  as  well,ie  can set up  all you livieries  the  same as  one.   One  way to find  out  is  too open up   the  oc  and  check it  out  for yourself

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Sorry on the wrong thread! I use the 737NGX and wondering what else the Operation centre does apart from help you install new liveries

It allows you to install liveries, manage liveries, and adjust the settings of those liveries (customer options - something you could only access by loading the sim and aircraft in the past). It also allows you to adjust your realism options without loading the sim.

On another note, it also allows you to use new functions and features that you don't currently have. There's no real reason to not up date.

Kyle Rodgers

take it  this  is  directed  at me

Peter kelberg

take it  this  is  directed  at me

Wasn't meant to be. I hit 'quote' on the wrong post...

Kyle Rodgers

The OC also usefully allows to know quickly what is the latest version of the addon and whether you have it installed.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.