Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Carenado King Air 350i shot

Carenado did a spectacular job on this bird - at first glance  all I did was engage AP put in altitude - raise VS and it went right to desired altitude spot on also descending spot on - didn't use FLC - didn't have to really just up the VS and it goes to the correct altitude - very happy with this purchase - interior is gorgeous also 

Have no doubt it wont follow the FMS - you might want to think about getting this one - feels like a larger King also - super job Carenado - didnt think twice and glad I didnt    :wink:

Oh best looking Carenado to date - its stunning inside and out  - quick pic does not do it justice - you have to see it for yourself 

11s2kau.jpg

Rich Sennett

Very nice Rich  :smile:

Thanks Elaine highly recommend this one   :wink:

Rich Sennett

Yes,  Just had a peep on there site, its very nicely done alright 

Have no doubt it wont follow the FMS

:blink:

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks Rich for the info. I had no idea that it was out already. Looks super cool from their website

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

:blink:

CJ2 does no reason this wont - fms is simple to use actually find it easier than GTN 

Thanks Rich for the info. I had no idea that it was out already. Looks super cool from their website

No problem you will be seeing some re-paint - re-works of this bird when I can 

Rich Sennett

I have faith that Milviz will release theirs before I draw my terminal breath.

I have faith that Milviz will release theirs before I draw my terminal breath.

Both suits me fine now just have to learn the ins and outs of this kind of prop aircraft

Rich Sennett

Both suits me fine now just have to learn the ins and outs of this kind of prop aircraft

Don't you have the B200 by Flight1 already? I thought I'd seen some shots by you with it.

Don't you have the B200 by Flight1 already? I thought I'd seen some shots by you with it.

Yes but do not know much about the prop operation to tell you the truth - have to check out some YT videos on that

Rich Sennett

Dang it Rich!  You just cost me $40.   :fool:

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

CJ2 does no reason this wont - fms is simple to use actually find it easier than GTN

Ohhhh....I thought you were saying it doesn't.  Hard to imagine wasting all that framerate with an FMS that doesn't work.  I don't have the CJ2.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Dang it Rich!  You just cost me $40.   :fool:

Vic

Sorry but you will like it

Ohhhh....I thought you were saying it doesn't.  Hard to imagine wasting all that framerate with an FMS that doesn't work.  I don't have the CJ2.

FPS in 350 are excellent usually find props to be a bit hard - overall - really happy with this one  :wink:

Flight dynamics feel nice to a bit heavier than its little brothers noticed that right of the bat - feels really good

Rich Sennett

Seems like a decent looking aircraft Richard (aren't all Carenado's? :smile: ).  But for those that want more realism, aircraft like this do not climb in VS mode in realistic operation.   If a FLCH or IAS hold mode is availabe, it will be used in climb, as it offers stall protection which VS does not.    Climbing using VS feels too much like the default FSX/P3D airliners for me - just not realistic for this type of aircraft.  

Not judging those that want or can enjoy aircraft like this, with a more basic or fun operation.   But for those that want that little more realism (and after all, CAR do claim that these aircraft have FLCH, even though it never works properly), can this aircraft really be recommended? Or it just recommended in terms of it's eye candy appeal?

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)