Sign in to follow this  
onebob

Making the VC on the AC500s a Little Lighter

For those who are trying to make the vc on the AC500s a little lighter, I have been trying with the PTA tweak Assistant and used Adams preset as a base.(adamski_pta_05) Under 'custom shaders. tick LiftGammaGain and alter all the parameter values from 1.04 to 1.08. Also tick the Vibrance box as well. I'm using EZdoc so I tick the camera EZCA VC CAM.

save the preset. apply.

the vc should now be a little lighter. using HDR in P3D will enhance more. I use a bloom value of .25, sat 1.0, brightness 1.1

Of course thanks to KNOSSOS and Adam for all thier hard work.

bob

For those who are trying to make the vc on the AC500s a little lighter, I have been trying with the PTA tweak Assistant and used Adams preset as a base.(adamski_pta_05) Under 'custom shaders. tick LiftGammaGain and alter all the parameter values from 1.04 to 1.08. Also tick the Vibrance box as well. I'm using EZdoc so I tick the camera EZCA VC CAM.

save the preset. apply.

the vc should now be a little lighter. using HDR in P3D will enhance more. I use a bloom value of .25, sat 1.0, brightness 1.1

bob

Nice Bob thanks

Rich Sennett

save the preset. apply.

Of course thanks to KNOSSOS and Adam for all thier hard work.

bob

Bob did you check night VC looks messed up - its like a pale white thing going on - good for all other time but not at night and changing lighting in P3D does not help

Rich Sennett

Bob did you check night VC looks messed up - its like a pale white thing going on - good for all other time but not at night and changing lighting in P3D does not help

I see what you mean, not very good textures at night. so altering this is not confined just to vc tectures.

bob

had another look at it, it seems to be HDR in P3D that's making it to light, the setting that most affects it is Brightness, if you want HDR then turning back brightness to about 0.5-0.6 will tone it down,( daytime to dull ) but without HDR it appears to be ok.

edit.. but agree spot and vc views are not quite the same.

bob

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.