Sign in to follow this  
JLSeagull

Orbx Easter Eggs? [Look away now if you don't want to know] !

So... it was a glorious afternoon .... and I decided to take the WACO out of the hangar at EGPE for a low and slow leisurely spin down Loch Ness, cut westward at Invermoriston to follow the A887 road to Eilean Donan and the spectacular Dornie Castle, http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/85761-scotland-scenery-eilean-donan-dornie-village/, take in Kyle of Lachalsh and return, direct over the hills, to EGPE.  It has to be said - Orbx Scotland is superb!

Turning nne over Kyle of Lachalsh I noticed the airfield at Plockton (UK10) and decided to put down to have a few minutes R&R (as one does), and I lined myself up for 02.

Imagine my surprise then, when, on finals, I noticed a white car parked on the southernmost perimeter road and a guy taking flash photographs of my approach!!

I just hope that he doesn't post my rather startled sloppy landing pics on Social Media!! 

Has anyone else got an Orbx Easter Egg story (and/or location) to tell - or would that be spoiling the surprise?

I thought you were going to say you saw Nessie

My favourite Easter eggs are the forest fires in West Yellowstone. You can use a CL-415 water bomber to search them out

Matthew Kane

i enjoyed the JS41 with a burning engine at KPSP, it seems to only appear occasionally.

cheers

-andy crosby

like the hot air balloon at Welshpool,flame coming out of the burner,looks good