Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Orlando Executive Airport (KORL) at AVSIM

Just FYI as this is the only advertising media for us lowly freeware types.:( ;-)Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Thanks Shez, fantastic as usual. Looking forward to trying out your next release :)

Guest Ben_g

I really appreciate hard working developers such as shezi've enjoyed all his sceneries esp. the KLGA scenery , and i am sure this one will keep me busy for a while.So thank you shez your work is truely appreciated by me.

No need to advertise at all!Your uploads are always 'automatic' downloads for me! (and I had already downloaded and installed this one before reading this 'ad'...)Thank you very much!

>No need to advertise at all!>Your uploads are always 'automatic' downloads for me! (and I>had already downloaded and installed this one before reading>this 'ad'...)>>Thank you very much!>My words exactly

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Guest macman4

Shez, great work. I did have one problem, just flew in to KORL with the new scenery and it looks great. I flew into R/W 7 and FSNav says it has ILS/GS freq 109.90 but I had to use BC to capture the LOC.Then on R/W 25 FSNav says ILS/BC but that R/W it captured the ILS. This is the first time I've flown into KORL. IS FSNav messed up with those Runways? Again great looking scenery, Thanks for the great freeware, Bob

Thanks all. Yes you are right about the ILS/BC Loc, God knows what I did to it :-roll . Fix on the way...Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest JimC1702

Great job, Shez. Thanks!Jim

Guest Dizzy Duck

Wow! Another wonderful scenery !! As others have stated "you are an automatic download click" for me as well. Im a helo buff so it's nice to have a great place to fly near KMCO from Simflyers. I just wish the Tampa guys would have designed KMCO in GMAX. I had to do away with the static to keep up frame rates somewhat but Ill probably add them back soon. I have one question on the afcad. You have some gates "far" off the airport. Is there a reason for this?Im one of those who enjoy tinkering with afcads and adding my own AI to fields to "busy them up". I ran the fault finder on the field and found only two isolated taxi nodes which I fixed. One other question is Do you know if Fed Ex flys in there? I have Project AI installed and there where two F 27's on the field...Again; Great work and Thanks so very much for keeping this "51 year old kid" very happy.. Cant wait to see your next one!Jim

Thanks Jim,I left the AFCAD development to the experts because I do not use the FS AI on many flights. On the static a/c, are you seeing a fps problem or a stutter problem because of the texture loading?RegardsShez

Shez Ansari

Thanks Shez for another great airport...:-beerchug

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Dizzy Duck

Nope, The textures are loading just fine. It's just when approaching the airfield with Simflyers KMCO visible in the distance it seems to stutter or give you the slide show affect slightly with all of the static there. Of course I have Project AI busy all over the place. "Like you said" KORL is a busy little airport and with KMCO so close it can get a little touchy, not to mention I have Free Flow Florida with all of their scenery enhancements to the Orlando area. Your scenery is excellent and I can live with the slight amount of stutter I get. Heck it's far less here than other areas I fly.When are ya gonna do Houston Hobby? HeheheheThats one every one seemed to forget''''Jim