Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Aerosoft - X Plane - 20% off

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Some of their offers marked "sale" haven't even been discounted (like the 777 Worldliner Extended).

Also, some shops may offer the same products undiscounted at more competitive prices. Customers residing in the European Union should be aware that the 20% discount more or less matches the applicable VAT (19% for German residents, for example), so a store in the USA or in Australia may offer similar or even better prices to European customers if they don't charge VAT.

Some of their offers marked "sale" haven't even been discounted (like the 777 Worldliner Extended).

Also, some shops may offer the same products undiscounted at more competitive prices. Customers residing in the European Union should be aware that the 20% discount more or less matches the applicable VAT (19% for German residents, for example), so a store in the USA or in Australia may offer similar or even better prices to European customers if they don't charge VAT.

Huh? I think you're getting confused because some of them don't show the non-discounted price.... That does not mean they're not on sale.

Case in point the same one you said, 777 Worldliner extended...

This costs 84.95 US at xplane.org, also 84.95 US as fspilotshop, and aerosoft is charging 65.50. So no, the other stores don't offer better prices today even if you had to add vat.

Carlos,

it looks like we're both correct ...   ;-)

When I posted my observations the price for the 777 WL Ext hadn't been reduced yet. Today I am seeing it discounted, 20% lower than 2 days before.

Aerosoft has corrected their sale prices in the meantime. Good call by you, Carlos, for those who are interested in expanding their XP fleet.

In the meantime, I fell asleep at the switch and missed the sale... :(

Wanted to get the Embraer 175 which looks really nice.

Next sale I guess...